The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 5 Ch. 51 - Will You Be My Boyfriend?

SAAAID IT aaah damned I wish it As wrong but... Meh story is the story

She maybe told the truth about her past but she is crazy. Way crazier than class rep. Let's go Yuri !

I still feel bad for Lila, because she obviously has had terrible experiences, but that doesn't excuse treating other people like shit.
This girl seriously needs some professional help.
I hope Joonwoo doesn't become all depressed again after this, not sure I can take another phase of Joonwoo feeling like a loser.

Just an hypothesis but what if she was really abused by guys or father and she turned like that ? What if she "needs" to hurt men ?
My best friend is somehow like that : her mother left the family without saying any word and since that, he "has to hurt" sentimentally women by cheating on them (not physically but mentally yeah. I admit with girls he is a garbage. He knows that but he can't fight against it coz he lost his trust in female gender) what if it was the same for seo ? Losing trust in men cause of her past ?

Dex-chan lover
@Akwa Her past is not doubted, it's just that it was a foregone conclusion that a girl unhinged like her and off her meds would have been very clingy and take not well any perceived wrong towards her
she has a very distorted attitude because of what happened to her and this is making her dangerous even if she really wanted a lover

I think the plot gonna be Joonwoo saving her from her past/condition
He is the type of person who thinks for for the other before himself

Dex-chan lover
Uh, she is even worse than I thought. And know she knows that Junu has female friends, either she will immediately go full yandere or he will accept to be her boyfriend to keep her calm. At least, having met the ex, he is a bit prepared for what is going to happen, or else he would have already fallen completely in her hands.

Fed-Kun's army
@Akwa some mountains should just not be climbed, and Seo is one of those, Jonwoo isn't equipped mentality to take on that challenge he needs to run as far as possible at this point from her.

Fed-Kun's army
I just hope that he realizes he's in danger, that he stops trusting her asap

Fed-Kun's army
@Akwa while not impossible, it would bring more harm to jonwoo that good, infact Jonwoo problems combined with Seo's own could unravel the dude's psyche.

@mochi I doubt jonwoo wouldn't I mean the dude has problems but he's not stupid.

Dex-chan lover
Wohohoho! That gurl is hella crazy, you either gtfo asap, or... nah, better leave boy.

Before joonwoo consider befriending strangers and treating them right how about treating right who have done right by you. He really hasnt appreciated all the good hamin and yuri done for him hope he gets the wake up call soon. Also should be a lesson not to meet up random strangers you barely talked to and just trust them because they said a few nice things.

On side note its funny the second ranchat girl is sungah with purple hair would be funny if this trend continues meeting different variations of online weirdos.

Its to late for joonwoo to escape now hes already in the crazy bitch trap. Honestly with taeyang not bothering him anymore he should of just attempted having a normal school life and making friends and girlfriends the regular way.

Users who are viewing this thread