The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 5 Ch. 55 - The End of Time

Group Leader
Click below to listen to the BGM!
https://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=702608&no=55&weekday=tue

Double-page supporter
Is it Hamin time now?
lets get hamin some brownie points now, since yuri just got a shtload of them...

That's hamin time now, let's see what author prepared for us ?

Currently, I want Yuri ship Joonwoo, but I think it's gonna end on a Yuri/Taeyang, look how he talked to her "kindly" (on his way but still) plus she understood Taeyang was also fooled on her bully, so maybe redemption > forgiveness > feelings > go out with Taeyang. Not a bad ship but I prefer Joonwoo now, it could evolve since the story/arc is not finished

Dex-chan lover
@Akwa
Author knows best, I think. Except when he doesn't. I always found shipping funny, specially ship to ship combat. With popcorn.

Still I think that it's not the last thing we see of Seo. That last conversation smells like foreshadowing to me.

Also @Ariette, great work. This shouldn't have been easy but you made it. Now rest a little, you deserved it.

@Korvalus yep just a goodbye, not an adios ?
tbh I really think MC gonna ship with Seo, like "the girl from random chatting" is maybe not Sungah ?? it would be a plot twist at the end, seeing Joonwoo with Seo lol, but it's not impossible how similar they are, their past etc. Wait and see. Redemption arc on Seo could be possible, regarded how is their evolution on next chapters

Double-page supporter
@Akwa that... would be brilliant, even though i still like Hamin more
oh yeah, looks, like you've won this round Junu tried pretty hard for her and it seems like he's gonna be relatively stable, yknow, moving forward

Fed-Kun's army
Damn MC even after all that, you want to help her ? Nah bruh, don't walk away just walk away however this won't be the last we see Seo, I've a sneaking suspicion that Seo is entering Joowoo school and Joowoo still has to deal with the Sunigah fallout, I just want him to end up with Hamin and you know what start training in a martial art again cause the pig fucker and his retards shall be back in the future and Joowoo needs to prepare.

Dex-chan lover
I'm choosing to ignore the MC's little massiah complex when it comes to Seo.
I'll really end up disliking him if I don't. I can only take so much white knighting...

Yuri: 'I think you would die if I hit you right now'
hmm don't know man, think he would die even if he is at full health

Contributor
It was close to a confession here.
Even with everything she did, Junwoo still probably liked her a bit, for saving him out of the heavy depression he was.

Oh well, time for Hamin now.

Fed-Kun's army
that boxer was suprised.. she just hit a fucking HOT BOD... a fucking HOT BOD... there is no way you can take down the HOT BOD...

Users who are viewing this thread