The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 5 Ch. 55 - The End of Time

MC is stupid. you can't help someone who doesn't want it. you can't force someone out of their misery when they enjoy being miserable. that's not how the world works.

Saying you don't want don't mean you really don't want. In a depression state, you close yourself to the others, to the world, your stay in the deep hole, your bubble, coz you think you are not worth nto be saved or no one care about you. If Seo really didn't care about her life, she wouldn't prepare exmans or even studying

Anf of course you can "force" someone to get out his depression state, you may have to be brutal with your words, you may have to be brutal to allow you depressed to move his ass, but at the end, he is really grateful towards his savior

Fed-Kun's army
givemersspls hit the nail on the head and LostSoul20 is correct, redemption or not Joowoo should never be with Seo,hell I KNOW he is going to TRY and help her however even if she becomes better it doesn't excuse all the shit she did, for fuck sake her ex was mentioned like 4 chapters ago and dude is life is a living hell, I'm supposed to feel bad and sorry for her because of her bad past ? fuck that noise, I hated the bully despite his sob story and I sure hate her despite her sob sorry nothing would change that they are all horrible pieces of shit and if they change, it will be acknowledged but not for one moment would it be an acceptable ending if Joowoo went for Seo in the end.

Supporter
Did Lila just say that she used RanChat to meet guys and were surprised when they were trash? I... I can't...

Remember this? Joon Woo, "Just make sure the past doesn't come back to haunt you and you'll be fine."

Past still haunting.

Fed-Kun's army
Those are some lazy cops hum... Took them 1h to get out of the car lol

And finally we got best girl back!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread