The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 6 Ch. 57 - Moving Forward

Dex-chan lover
Man...I said in the last chapters that Yuri is the best girl, but Hamin got some good amount of points in this chapter. Hamin is the endgirl, period.

I change my mind, the MC should be with Hamin in the end.

@Kimzark Well, I see all of them - apart from Hamin - as broken. Yuri is already healed, Lila maybe will be healed in future, present seems to be about Sungah healing. Probably. Also, wahmen are perceptive, so it's obvious to Sungah, just like Hamin, that MC likes her. Since she liked someone else - first class pres, now the stranger on ranchat -, that's why the harsh reaction. Not everyone can take kindness of people they are not specially interested in in a good way. (or something like that, I don't think I can explain it better :D) You could argue about her not confronting MC about this issue, but hey, they are teens, give them space to make mistakes. :) And such mistakes are needed for the plot in mangas/manhuas/manwhas. If one does not accept this, he will become a crazy troll like @kronix did. :-D (stabby-stab there)

Well, that's enough of me white washing(?) Sungah, I dont especially like her out of the cast, I think I just have a different perspective on her than you. :) Which is fine.

Contributor
Hamin , damn..How can she be better ? She's perfect.
Since the beginning of this story, she always helped junwoo when he was at his worst (he probably was really close to suicide).

And Sungass still worst girl.
Hope we will see Lila again, we will anyway when the bully want his revenge.

@givemersspls The difference between Lila and Kim Taewon is that Kim Taewon hurts people because he can while Lila hurts people because she has to. It was stated that she doesn't have a stable income and thus has to make money any way she can to support herself, even if it means sucking up to random guys and taking their money. That's why she calls herself a whore she's had to sell herself to survive.

Dex-chan lover
@maala
exactly you have a different view and thats a good thing. im all in to be proven wrong (like with tsugumi (i believe that was her name... been a while since ive read it) on that last chapter of nisekoi... dayum... what a turn around... although i never disliked her, i just ranked her lower than the other girls), but in this case i doubt it will happen. For now ill keep my rankings the same way:
1- Hamin
2- Yuri (although im putting her in 2nd here, they have the same scoreline... the deciding factor is purely personal preference on their looks)
3- Lila
4- Sungah

Finaly have a nice day/night, im heading to bed since its nearly 3am here ^^

Firstly I agree Hamin is best girl
But why so fixated on shipping her with MC. I like to think she'll be fine even without MC. I mean MC isnt a bad person but hamin is a unicorn
IMO sungah and MC isnt a bad ship as they both have flaws as characters

Fed-Kun's army
I admire Hamin's ability to stay composed and to think rationally
And seeing Sungah's attempt to reach out to Juwu hurts me /:

Dex-chan lover
@givemersspls the difference here is that Taewon is wilfully unrepentant and just enjoys hurting others, while Lila is just delusional and motivated by anger; also she is somewhat looking forward to put her current life behind despite her mental issues preventing her from actually doing so

Dex-chan lover
@givemersspls actually good point, double standards are at play
though i still lean with infiking and Entryhazard cuz #reasons
Joonwoo saying his reasoning doesn't matter while not holding Lila to the same standard is questionable
however i wouldn't say what moves Lila to making certain decisions is the same as any of the characters before her

Dex-chan lover
@siquall i don't like seeing Sungass it pains me...
I still have concerns that 1st girl is gonna be made best girl and all the Sungah fans are gonna come out of the wood works
if that happens it'll b a sad day for humanity

Contributor
@dotawolfbrother

Seriously , it is so hard to guess why Hamin help Junwoo so much ?
It's hinted several time when she speak, she probably was in a very similar situation, and don't want him to do something horrible .
And ofc she's his friend

You always save the most important flashback for the end.

@MolaCola
Oh god, i hope not. She had her chance for 50 damn chapters when Junwoo was chasing her, now i hope she will see she lost her opportunity and be salty until the end.

Yeess! Yuuss! Nice change of direction, Joonwoo! Thank you, Hamin, for being best grill! T'was a great chapter. *Applause

Users who are viewing this thread