The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 6 Ch. 57 - Moving Forward

Hamin just shooed his negativity away. If that was any girl, they would've cried or get mad. This is why Hamin is an SSS+ tier, ultra rare, level 99 waifu

Contributor
At first, I Yuri faction
But and then, I was converted into Hamin faction
After that was baptism again into Yuri faction
This chapter I through purify into Hamin faction
thus.... the cycle might repeat again in future
AM I HERETIC BASTARD!!! I CANT CHOOSE BETWEEN THOSE TWO !!!
SOMEONE PLEASE PUNCH MYSELF OUT!!!

Dex-chan lover
@givemersspls ik about the lies, but yeah that was the point of my argument you were saying Hamin opposed Lila's philosophy(trust those on Ranchat)
when Lila didn't even believe in that philosophy herself
I'm a Hamin bro i just felt your statement was not necessarily reasonable in the context provided. But more so on a personal level, b/c i have been in Lila's position and met few others far worse off

@Siquall i fear that Joonwoo not winding up with Sungass makes too much sense, if this breaks the norms of first girl best girl
that alone should warrant a 10 star rating from everyone

Dex-chan lover
@DivisibleZero
unknown.png

That just what she wants you to think

@CoolOtamegane
Yuri forgives all, she does not dwell on the past, she moves forward, so shall you find your way forward
Yuri is Love!
Yuri is Life!

@Closedbox
Hamin is Mary Sue with no personality.
FITE ME!

Gamer girl best girl

If you think other wise you are a absolute idiot and I hate you/ss

Fed-Kun's army
Just caught up, and I must say I've liked it more than it should deserve. It's a bit childlish and some plot points feel way too forced, but it grew on me thanks to Hamin somewhat.

Now, I could be proved wrong (and that'd be fine too), but it seems quite clear to me which ships will sail:
1) MC's girl will be Hamin, I mean (pun intended): she's the only one to have shown romantic interest in him (I refuse to take Sungah's "crush" seriously), and she's the only one to still have a backstory in store (well, except Sungah's awol friend, who I'm quite curious about, in fact).
2) Yuri'll probably have her way with her old crush, since we're spending so much time and effort redeeming him. She's never seen MC as anything more than a friend 'til now, and, while this could change, it just seems unlikely.
3) I don't know about Sungah. Maybe she'll end up with class rep in a few arcs' time, after working as romantic foil for MC and Hamin; maybe she'll end up alone, or - that would be hilarious - with MC's sculpture friend. I don't really care about her.
4) Lila's gonna redeem herself, at most: MC doesn't seem to be interested in her at all, she isn't even in the race.

Hopefully when he tells Sungha the truth that he was speaking to him by Ranchat, they are only friends and the protagonist stays with Hamin best waifu is the only one who supports him the most and tells him things as they are and advises him .
And what about the parents of the Korean students, they let them stay late at night, do not go to school and everything is resolved in Korea or what?

Fed-Kun's army
btw kids what she's going through is irl scenario when you depend on someone too much. If you're gonna bail on someone be courteous to let them know.

Dex-chan lover
Just leave her alone after giving her a lesson on how life works around this sh!t society... talking doesn't solve anything... what if new rumors circulated and you don't believe him then?

Aggregator gang
But our MC caused the girl to be outcast. Weren't for him she could have lived a totally different life :'D

Users who are viewing this thread