The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 6 Ch. 57 - Moving Forward

Dex-chan lover
I disagree with him being friendly with the girl who just said he was a stalker and a creep.

Ugh. Let her fucking rot and ghost that thot.

Go be friendly and say hi to Hamin and Yuri instead.

My favor, once lost, is gone forever.

Hamin is the best person in this webtoon.

But I think most people are too harsh with Sungah or whatever her name is. She is mostly a boring character, and she have her faults but not nearly as bad as people make it out to be.

Most likely the problem with how people view her is because we see and know all things from the MC's perspective. We know all what he have done for her and what his true nature is. But from Sungah's perspective it is very different, her view and knowledge of the MC is limited and split between him as a person in real life and his persona in RanChat.

She really cares for the MC in RanChat as he has shown to really care about her and never tried to take advantage of her as a girl. What we see of the MC as the same person, she sees him as two different ones. The other one is a bit creepy because he does have issues, he is nice to her but has also shown interest in her, so it is hard for her to know his motive.

She cannot read his mind like we can since it has been narrated clearly to us from literally reading his thoughts. In real life it is difficult to know what another person thinks, we take it for granted that we know exactly what the MC is like from reading a webtoon, but doubt we feel exactly the same in her shoes. A lot of things he did for her was behind her back and without her knowledge, we give him credit for things she could not. How can she appreciate things she doesn't know?

I don't particularly like or hate Sungah, but I can understand her actions somewhat.

Hamin is far beyond her as a character, and is much better for the MC overall by a wide margin that I completely agree.

Dex-chan lover
Sungah being a social outcast seems too much of a forced plot device to let her becoming close to Junu.

Hamin is clearly best girl, and looks to be acting this way because she's into him, look at the reaction when the class rep called her on it in charge 46

@arx_7 i also think so but on the other hand she might have experienced such a life too.. that might be the reason why she is trying hard to help him

Dex-chan lover
''waaaa why is everyone ignoring me waaaa why is everyone so mean'' Maybe because you're the kind of shallow bitch thatd do the same kind of shit or even worse to others.
And smh, he was finally moving on but Hamin HAD to get in the way, now the story is going to focus on Scrubgah again. At this point the only girl that doesn't annoy me and I genuinely like is Yuri.

Double-page supporter
Hamin is great, but Lila seems like she could eventually fall into my very narrow fetish of girls(mostly) who enjoy killing people, so I think that's why I like her best. Fetishes are weird.

Hope that MC is not gonna target sungah again... But it seems so... Shit.

Dex-chan lover
*PING*
Oh, the popcorn finished! Great, just on the ships' opening salvos.
Now the only thing to this become so much funnier is that Yuri and Seo to make a neutral-to-friendly appearance to rile their ships' crews.

Let the battle begin!
*CRUNCH, CRUNCH*

@Mitcha :D Yes I did.

On a side note, will green hair girl join the harem competition (and Lila for biggest biatch comp) soon, or will she be a side character?

Users who are viewing this thread