The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 6 Ch. 65 - HAPPY ENDING

Dex-chan lover
Sungah's role in the story is far from being concluded, she is still by far the main candidate to be the end girl.

Dex-chan lover
All you people make me laugh thinking that this is the end of the Sungah arc. At best this is merely an intermission. Remember Joonwoo's own words at the end of this chapter:
Don't worry Sungah.
This ending...
Between you and I...
The point of it wasn't to sever our connection.

@rei893
It has all the chapters in Korean and seems to update regularly.

Fed-Kun's army
LMFAO people forgot Lila, ah come on man how can people forget the most important character that caused our Joonwoo transformation ? and why does Lila just get a swip right back into this guy's life ? really have to ask since others don't as much as get pity when they reveal their issues, man Joonwoo another thing you have to fix. either or we're basically told that this didn't server their connections so he's probably still going to talk to her through the ranchat and in reality he will lean on Lila, hence concludes the Sunigah arc and the next arc begins.

Dex-chan lover
Guess i was too hyper sensitive about the whole Sungah thing
but i guess my extreme concerns made the chapter that much enjoyable, added to the feels when the oh so vile Sungah actually understood Junu
man i actually don't hate her as much...
mannn exceeded expectations
forgot bout Lila(?)'s existence.. shit where's Hamin

That took a quick turn. Read it with the music playing. Pretty dramatic like the dramas you see on tv. Ngl, thought she would say yes because of the title - Happy Ending, but I guess it could go both ways.

What a character development though, going from nothing to a silent hero (you get what I mean). I am looking forward to the next chapter!

@WestBest Dood, im just saying, you must learn to never forgetti bomb bodied bitches. They are hawt and kresi. You dont know what to avoid unless you remember them.

Man I took a break from this series and the drama is even better than I remembered?! Bruh I forgot how good this junk was.

Dex-chan lover
@matcap ch 67:
it doesn't really seem to be a fight between Junu and Hamin. from my understanding he recognizes Hamin's new friend/crush as one of the bullies that beat Yuri up and confronts him about it. He's remorseful about it but Junu doesn't forgive him. However while he can't stand him he still is repented and Hamin seems happy with him so he deemed it would be pointless to oppose their relationship and just decides to avoid them instead

Dex-chan lover
@Entryhazard
Just looked at it again and it still seems like a falling out to me. The sidelong glance Joonwoo gives her before he leaves doesn't look friendly, and Hamin clearly looks troubled afterwards. But yea, I could be wrong.

Aggregator gang
Page 10 - Panel 1 - Bubble 1

"Despair forces a man grow up. Junu is so cool~"
to
"Despair forces a man to grow up. Junu is so cool~"

Page 15 - Panel 1 - Bubble 1

"And that's why had disciplinary action."
to
"And that's why I had disciplinary action."

@ariette

Power Uploader
Yup.. this is still my guilty pleasure on monday.. cant wait for the next one!

I’m so proud of our MC. He grew so much from the guy who was blindly chasing after a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread