The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 6 Ch. 65 - HAPPY ENDING

Fed-Kun's army
To be honest, I'm quite surprised that Sungah realised that Joonwoo was deliberately asking for a public execution, and realising why he would do something like that. Sungah never really approached me as one of the people who would think that deeply - almost everyone else who would realise Joonwoo's plans either don't really care (Taeyung, Yuri, Hamin) or stand to be benefited from it (Prez, Han Sol). In effect, this should have made everything back to status quo, with the major exception that Joonwoo can finally sort out his feelings for Sungah.

I am slightly curious how this realisation will effect things.

PS: another thing I've always wondered is how Yuri is getting through this entire thing unscathed. Yes, I get it, she purposely joined the Sungah hate wagon to figure things out, and because Joonwoo asked her to. But let's step back a little here: her public reason for joining the hate wagon to begin with is because "Sungah ostracised Joonwoo, who is her friend". She seems to be seen around him quite a bit in school settings, in contrast to Hamin who only really approaches Joonwoo outside of school. And she 'seems' to be friends with a lot of girls who are quite the gossipers. How in the world is she NOT getting mercilessly teased / bullied for 'being Joonwoo's girlfriend'? One would think that someone would have thought of that when Joonwoo 'confessed' to Sungah... I dunno, I agree that the troupe may be a little over exaggerated, but... there you go.

Dex-chan lover
@sudzzuds
here we go again with the Yuri hate train and Fake news, she didnt join the hate wagon, she just had a chat thats all, she was digging for info.

Fed-Kun's army
@boag

Yes. I said that she was intentionally digging for info. That is how the manga was set up.

But in digging that info, she used the excuse that she wanted it because Sungah ostracised Joonwoh. They stressed that Joonwoh was her 'friend'.

Now. Put one and one together with a bunch of girls that really care little enough about Joonwoh, and is willing to lap up anything they hear about anyone. Including Joonwoh's public execution. Plus how they are at the age where they are quick to come to 'boys + girls = a thing'. How the bleep Yuri isn't getting that flack from any of this is... rather unusual.

Dex-chan lover
It's been a while since I've seen those random insert jokes.

I kinda miss them.

Fed-Kun's army
@matcap
Thankz bro, but what I mean is you said that there is 68 chapter, so i kind of curious. Hahaha

Dex-chan lover
@rei893
Yea, but it's behind a paywall. Click the Raw link in the Links section of this manga and then click that little orange circle in the middle of the screen above the most recent chapter. That will show you all the currently available chapters, including the ones behind a paywall (currently 66, 67, and 68).

The link I gave seems to be releasing the chapters behind the paywall, so I assume chapter 68 will be available there soon.

Cheers.

this manga is trying to be oregairu so bad omegalul

not like im hating this though ngl still like it

SUM OF RAW CHAP 68(I may do short sum of chap 67 later if I have free time.)(Not a pro trans but most of it comes accurate.)(It is for those who want to get some idea of raw chaps.)
(Read at your own risk)(do not click on the spoiler tag if you want to get spoiled.)
This is not a full sum but it is from the pannel of the yuri bullies pic(tae won and shin yung yoon.)(I may post it's remaining upper part later If I have free time.)enjoy new way of summing.(I know previous pannels or chapter with jonwoo and lila conversation or the incident at pc bang is imp but I will sum it later at chapter 66 by Ariette next monday.)
TITLE
English:(I'm sorry) korean(wae hapil)
MC narration:Since/from middle school.
Kim Tae Won always had madness.(Kim Tae Won has always been madness)
Shin Young-Yoon was always(always had been) angry.
And Sung-Wook is
It was full of arrogance.
And then that fucker's eventually(finally)
I broke three relationships.(I had the power to break down three relationships.)
After that,Kim Tae-won and Shin Young-yoon
It got worse(It became more serious.)
So I did not believe.(That's why I'm not late.)
But the sincerity is low.(But Sung-Wook)
He overcame his arrogance and apologized to me.

Actually,I know.
Jung was really sincere(It was deep and sincere.)
It has changed sincrerly.
Then I.. Why
Hamin mind bubble:somehow..I wanted to meet you.(It's been three days..I'm asking you to meet me.)It was hard to trans I don't believe this is accurate or right.
Hamin mind bubble:I thought he was angry.

Hamin:Ah,
Hamin mind bubble:crazy..! I do not know I saw you in a long time!
Hamin mind bubble:It has not been so long!
Hamin:Hi.
Jonwoo:Did you come?(Oh! you came?),I'm sorry to call you all of a sudden.(I'm sorry I called you all of a sudden)
Hamin:haha when I woke up,I was just called to the old skin.(It was hard to translate so it is not accurate.)
Jonwoo:Yeah,but hamin.(yeah,by the way Hamin.)
Jonwoo:Are you familiar with Chung(Jung) suk wook?
Hamin:That's right.?,He was from the same institute from the begining of the semester,but why suddenly ask that?
Hamin:Oh,that's right.Did something bad happen before?
Hamin:Tell me.I'm curious.

MC narration:.... I know
I do not think you're the one for me.(Hamin you're not the only one for me.)
Yeah,that's for granted.(that's for sure.)
This feeling I feel is meaning less.(This emotion I feel.It doesn't make sense.)(I don't care what I feel about this feeling)
(Must be one of these three sorry for many options and not clear trans.)
But still,
But still,..

I'M SORRY.(THE BIG RED TEXT)
(It's Chung Suk-Wook) (jeongseong-ug-in geonde)

the last faint words are:I'm the one who got the hell out of here,but I have to do it myself. Because I am alone?

Looks like he gonna to save her and other girls from distance.
And pinky yandere get treatment first!

damn i am glad sungah got outcastes though and honestly she literally talked behind his back so many times and honestly this guy still tried to help her so yes sungah you can go jump off a cliff now cuz you don't deserve friends

Fed-Kun's army
Man, the art style is SO MUCH BETTER now compared to the first couple of chapters... Those shots of MC's face smiling were really fucking good...

And wait, wtf was that ending? o_O

Users who are viewing this thread