The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 7 Ch. 69 - neutrality

AAAAAA FFS. He HAD to be good. goddamn now it's all over again and mr. victimist will play hero again. I wanted some character growth and this butchered it.

Fed-Kun's army
I couldn't bear the cliffhanger, so I checked the raws, here is a little spoiler for anyone who got pissed of at the last moment(CH 71 and 72)
Nothing serious, just some satisfying pictures
CH71
ZVJ8kyV.jpg

CH72 our goddess finally arrives
Ou4gGzU.png

gXv0KHo.png

Couldn't understand shit, but seems like karma

Also I don't get why so many of you pissed, it was pretty obvious that a good guy would not be introduced at this point of the story

Dex-chan lover
Good good now all we need is for a fight to break out and misunderstandings to occur.

Aha! He's secretly evil! This was all an elaborate ruse that spanned several years, included fighting with his own friends, all that to fool Hamin and, and ... It's plain retarded! Every korean youth is a psycho apparently, if he wasn't evil, then the story would be much harder for the MC.

Dex-chan lover
Junu - "I can't wait to use violence to solve this problem!"

Disappointing development, but at this point I can only hope that the complete edginess in the writing is some sort of unreliable narrating on Junu's part. I can't take it seriously otherwise. Real rubbernecking story though.

Fed-Kun's army
WOW
THE AUTHOR IS REALLY GOOD WITH PERSPECTIVE
AND I HAVE TO WAIT A WEEK AGAIN
ARGHHHH

wow and here i was excited for the author to break their own mold and make a non-manipulative, bearable male character

Fed-Kun's army
@JowerShell Same, I was thinking that it was necessary for this guy to truly changed for the MC's character growth but the author somehow made Junu grow past it and THEN made the character be an asshole.
Unfortunately this is an overall bad development because it'll drop Junu's growth back down when he gets all twisted again trying to convince Hamin. Then of course he'll think he was wrong about giving him a chance and it'll sort of move him backwards.

@givemersspls agreed

Holy
First time when MC just see himself that low is somehow frustrating me but I kinda can understand.
And second part I was like "OH. That's it boyyy. Hamin maybe interested in this new friend of her, some rivality starts

And then
Third part
Oh boy
Assholes stay assholes. He manipulated everyone even in his school, even that purple haired girl who hang around thugs didn't know his two-sided personnality

Nice job Author

Saw that coming to be honest. While there are definitely some of Joonwoo's own emotions mixed in-between, it really hard to believe that someone who was so arrogant was to suddenly to become not arrogant for no reason.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, That coconut head nigga is exhausting with all this goody two-shoes shit. Fuck them hard or go home already.

@SpiritedAstronaut
https://buzztoon.com/%EB%9E%9C%EB%8D%A4%EC%B1%84%ED%8C%85%EC%9D%98-%EA%B7%B8%EB%85%80

Users who are viewing this thread