The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 7 Ch. 69 - neutrality

Dex-chan lover
is hamin gonna win the MC-bowl?
will the author actually let the best girl win?

What the heck... I really thought this guy changed. Finally a character that can change for the better, haha nope guess not.

And my rule of "once an asshole, always an asshole" holds true yet again. Only in Korean manhua do antagonists never turn over a new leaf. Joonwoo better fuck his shit up, I won't be satisfied unless he does.

Wtf is with Joonwoo and these misunderstandings man? His opinion of himself is so damn low that he fails to see any positivity in his life and would much rather cling to darkness. That really explains a lot when it comes to his attachment to Lila. At least he's staying in character I guess... :/

Tbh, I'll give him credit for at least rationalizing that if she had to choose between him and Jeong, she'd pick Jeong over him instead. (I don't agree with said assessment because I (from the outside looking in) can see that Hamin does like him, but from his PoV, it's a sensible rationale at least)

I'll say it again: This kids is why we should properly communicate our thoughts and desires to the other person. It's essential for settling differences and clearing misunderstandings.

How long must we put up with this misunderstanding between him and Hamin until they finally realize that the feelings are mutual? This shit is getting frustrating now. Every time they take a step forward, they take two steps back... Sigh

i think this new guy trying to agitate the MC to make him do something that will damage his relationship with the gamer girl

If he's secretly plotting something, why did he said that to him? Did he got too cocky or something? Maybe he still doesn't know that MC already changed and still thinks that MC can't do something about it

Aggregator gang
Feels bad that the MC is justified but he’s going to be the villain in everyone elses eyes. Wheres my vanilla :(

Fed-Kun's army
With the way Hamin reacted to seeing junnuuu last chapter, I think it's safe to say that she values him more than he thinks.

Fed-Kun's army
Jesus, that's some serious selfesteem problems. How the fuck does he know which one of them she would pick?

Contributor
Yeah, seems like he will give up all the girls one after another.

It was sungah first, now it's hamin. It will probably be Yuri after, then his only choice will be Lila ?

Well, as long as the ending is good, i don't mind, let's see where it go.

Contributor
Also, it is me, or Hamin is more...stacked now ?
I don't remember her being like that in the beginning.

Maybe i should reread all this story.

Double-page supporter
@Cawffee
Junu did say that the guy's arrogant, so it makes sense that he'll be haughty about it coz maybe he thinks Junu is still weak AF like before.

That said I wonder what Junu will do now that he found out his assumptions weren't wrong. He promised Hamin he won't fight him after all

So first was sungah and now hamin i think he's gonna solve all the 4 girls life and will get cucked at the end or something bad will happen ro him. I don't like how he's getting involved in shit he shouldn't had and that's why i think the ending will be bad for mc.

Dex-chan lover
Joonwoo is the Korean Hachiman.

If this story ends badly for him, I am going to flip everyone's table.

@RiseOne A severe inferiority complex. I kinda like his character a lot. I know it probably frustrates a lot of people, but changing something so ingrained in you for years in a couple months is pretty ridiculous. His character has a much more realistic feel in that significant events change his disposition, but he still slips back from time to time because at the end of the day he is woefully insecure and still feels like he's less than other people.

Users who are viewing this thread