The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 7 Ch. 69 - neutrality

Dex-chan lover
This is just like triggering mob from 0% to a 100%. And by god does mc have self-esteem issues, looking forward to the road to recovery type of story

Why are people so quick to forget our MC's only proven "friends" so far have undermined him, double crossed him, and even attempted to ruin his life?

Why would he be so quick to suddenly expect everyone else around him to be honest and good actors in general? Beyond that he's never really gotten attention from women so his outlook on them is most likely equally as dismal. Once again why would he suddenly be suave, composed, and clear headed in his thoughts and actions?

I understand wanting improvement, growth, and character development but that development coming with no struggle or effort is not good story telling at all.

Lastly, I think that Sungouk (or whatever his name is) realized that keeping thug / delinquent friends was bad for his image. He had a terrible reputation for being best friends with kids who bullied and terrorized others so he used his brain to re-align himself with smart and responsible classmates. That said, I bet he used the same tactics of threats of violence towards his new "friends" in order to help mask his true intentions / personality.

I wouldn't be surprised if he helped to construct the bad rumor about Hamin in order to "come to her rescue" and save her by squashing the rumors and threatening to fight the people spreading them in order to boost his stock with her.

Seems like a pretty certain thing to expect but I'm always welcoming new, unexpected twists!

Dex-chan lover
I really don't think people have an accurate comparison by comparing junu to hachiman. Their experiences and past actions are too different (ie junu getting involved in actual fist fights whereas hachiman would rather groan and grumble, being much more articulate than junu. Plus, 8man has never been bullied or bothered by rumors unless he was forced to take action because of a request). But their desire to take it all on themselves are definitely overlapping so I do enjoy comparing them as much as you do, especially since hachiman is my all time favorite male character.

That said, I'm really not a fan of these cliffhangers the author keeps pushing out. I'm not saying this dude is actually good or anything, but the author did something simliar with yuri. Also, I disliked his conversation with hamin and I felt it could have gone better, but I do think this result is best. Whatever junu has planned, hamin does like him a lot so this kind of situation isn't an obstacle in any way for their potential romance. I said it before but I see it as a good opportunity instead for junu to move forward and be comfortable with his own feelings instead of being self sacrificing all the time which I hope one day he sees only hurts himself and barely benefits others (which goes back to the hachiman comparison).

I also really want to see junu start taking up martial arts again soon. He needs to train more than what he's currently doing otherwise he will get his ass beat real bad eventually.

Dex-chan lover
Motherfucker was playing possum the whole time.
Well at least we have now buried the hatched and proven once and for all, that YURI IS BEST GIRL!~

It would be better if he was a kind guy, just for see the evolution of the MC. "Trash are always trash".

Double-page supporter
Man, will MC anytime soon choose between staying pathetic, a psycho or a badass??

Don't show pathetic face man , you have to simle now because the guy is bad as you thought , you should beat him up perty badly while you simling mc. This is wanted you have to take frist strike

Users who are viewing this thread