The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 8 Ch. 76 - Shadow

Group Leader
thanks for the series! I just asked the group im in if they are willing to take over it. I will send u a msg if they are interested

Thank you so much for the translations. This has become one of my most favorite series and what I looked forward to on Mondays. I hope everything goes well!

Aggregator gang
Thank you for scanlating this series, it’s been enjoying reading this each week. Wish you luck in whatever you’re doing in life. Not many people go through the trouble of providing a free service to a bunch of random strangers, so we really appreciate your hard work in this series.

thanks for translating this series, really sad becouse this 1 of 3 the most manhwa i waiting for its update....
so thankyou ariette scan hope we can go board in 1 ship again in the near future...

Thank you so much Ariette. We need more beautiful people like you in this world

Sad news, but the ride was great, really thank you for your efforts. Hopefully, someone will feed our hungry mouths later on. Also, wow, Sung Ah. She stepped up for real this time. Yuri too, of course.

the fk joonu think he is? some sort of hero of justice? just let the creepy guy keep taking pics of some strangers that you don't know...

Aggregator gang
someone MUST pick it up. it's really good series.
F Ariette

Thank you so much Ariette! This series is one of the things I look forward to each week and I just want to say thanks for all the work put in to translating.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your good work Ariette and best of luck in the future.

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to be honest in saying that the first few chapters were a pain, but I eventually grew to love this webtoon. Thanks for the hard work Ariette! I hope someone picks this up~

Users who are viewing this thread