The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 8 Ch. 78 - Too Late

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you to arittete for translating up to this point and good luck with IRL, welcome hatigram, glad you took up the journey and look forward to it.

On chapter: man is Junu luck stats always on low or something, dude just can't catch a break.

Dex-chan lover
sooooo
im still confused about what this whole thing about ariette is about
can someone explain it to me

Without Ariette it might have been years before we caught up. thank you so much!!

@ilikeanime
Do you not read the ends of each chapter? Ariette is/was the translator "team" (of one person) working on the webtoon

Thanks to hatigram for picking this up, you have a lot to live up to!

Thanks for pick this up.
Expect some higher resolution image like Ariette did back then. But yeah, I'm always appreciate it whatever it was.

Thanks, Ariette. Although, I don't know how you get this webtoon to be popular, but it's not wrong to say thanks. Anyway I just thought that this webtoon has a little bit of harem. So, I hope the ending still has harem in it. I know this manga from Anime Planet since I was so bored and there's nothing to read, so I just surfed the website for a few hours. Anyways, thanks again Ariette!!

Group Leader
gotta say the raws were pretty low quality even tho they were huge as

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks Arriet! Never would have thought that I would like this manga. Maybe because what's normal for them are not normal for us? And I found their decisions quite intriguing even though they do dumb decisions
Well, that just means that they're still young and dumb teenagers that needs learning. LOL
Welcome Hatigram and thanks for picking this up! I hope you'll be able to release weekly just like how Arriet releases!

@Putera_Drago i've liked the series less and less for quite some time - thanks for making me realize why. This has turned into a regular harem, just with a fist fighting twist.

Instead of having a continuos story line, its evolving into multi-chapter episodes of harem cliche, where MC gains favour with the main girl of the episode. He even wins them over with his kindness.

This better not stay a trend. I dislike harems :(

Double-page supporter
Thanks Ariette for translating for so long. Really appreciate it! And good luck to Hatigram scans! You guys got some big shoes to fill. Great job for this chapter, I just think that maybe keeping the white space on the sides is a good choice. Seems like the more blown-up images have lower quality. Thank you though.

Dex-chan lover
aight, just gonna put this out here now since I saw it happen recently with another group(again) and its fresh in my mind. I really hope people don't start hating on this group, I think they're doing okay. Ariette did a great job, but just be happy someone else is willing to pick up this work for free. Stop taking stuff for granted please.

And to the group, I implore you to take any negative comments as mere constructive criticism. You can't please everyone.

I thank ye hatigarm scans for dropping that paid chapter but now I feel like you're blueballing me after giving me a taste of sweet nectar

many thanks to @ariette for translating this series with the speed and quality that she had. this is a really precious series to me. does ariette have a way for us to show our thanks to her financially, like one of those "buy me a coffee" type deals? also, thanks to hatigarm for picking it up!

whoo, loved that Lila was calling junwoo out for his white knighting, especially toward the ladies. I genuinely like our protag, but the fact that he resorts to violence so easily and is quick to play the "selfless" martyr-hero gets on my nerves.

Users who are viewing this thread