Random Chat

Group Leader
Just found this on another forum post if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj7GL6PxaTw
I do not own this channel nor do I know the owner. Was also not aware of the existence of this channel until today, but there are more recent chapters translated on here than 130 for now.

I apologize for the poor editing and font as this is the first time I've ever done something like this. Just tried it out cuz a friend liked this webtoon.
Not sure if I should keep going with this as there seems to be another person doing this... so we'll see how things go I guess.

Just wanna say one thing...............................

this aint even random chat it's random fighting now.
And Hamin best girl for me. Yuri is also best but she's on no. 2 pot.
Fuck others.
That's all.

This story is absolute torture to read. I'm caught up in with the raws and it really gets on my nerves how every character tries to tell the MC how to live his life and there's never any backlash towards them when they're (almost always) wrong.

Groups dont owe us anything but if they're going to drop it I wss they atleast say it so we arent pointlessly waiting for them

Yeah.But the translation has stopped.
The last translated chapter is 130.
Do you know a site that has translated more?

I'm just here to tell people who are wondering why this was dropped. This manhwa has finally been picked up by webtoons and because of that the fan translations have been dropped here, I'm not sure about other websites though. This manhwa should have been dropped months ago because of the official translations but for some reason it didn't.
If I recall correctly a lot of translation groups and mangadex drop them when they are being officially translated.

Fuck those recent chapters are hard to read. "Lol" every other sentence is just obnoxious.

lol its over dramatic. But if these things really happen in korean schools/society , then being labeled a developed country alone doesn't guarantee its citizen a happy life.

I fell for the comedy tag in the description. This one goes into dropped list for me.

Good at beginning, became annoying at the later. Why always this sort of Korean novel go wrong after the beginning plot.

If you guys want an advance chapters try finding "the translator" page and check out his page full of sources in advance also i recommend you guys check out the fb account named "Yandere" he/she post new chapters of this manhwa right now the latest is Chapter 164

everyone is fucking mentally ill in this manhwa, legit tumor in their heads

I really hope that the MC ends up with Hamin. I'm scared to continue reading and potentially seeing them break up.

Hamin starts to get annoying sometime in the next 5-10 chapters too.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread