The Girl I Like Confessed to Me While Handing Me Cash

Dex-chan lover
It's very cute, but I just don't quite see how long this joke could possibly get stretched out. It's either her coming up with increasingly convoluted and creative ways to slip him money (like knitting a secret compartment into the inside of a christmas sweater that holds a million in 20,000 Y bills, or just increasing the amount until it's well beyond reasonable. Last chapter has her as the CEO of a worldwide megacorporation, and she offers him like five hundred billion yen, a hundred houses and a cruise ship. And he's going to keep saying no, because dammit, he's committed!

Or maybe he says "Okay, fine, that is literally more money than I'll ever earn in my entire life, thanks a bunch" and it turns out it was just an elaborate test he just failed.

Or one day he's finally had enough and before she can offer him money he starts offering her money first. They go "Stop trying to give me money!" - "No, you!" - "Never! You stop!", and start a fistfight which devolves into hateful passionate lovemaking.

Okay, I guess there are multiple ways this could go. Let's wait and see.

Users who are viewing this thread