The Girl I Like Confessed to Me While Handing Me Cash

Whaaaat the its been serialized????? Holyyy smookeeee finally

Edit: Wait it said on the raws that this is a Special One shot ??

Dex-chan lover
Now that this has been serialized, I'll just warn new readers... the 1st chapter is just the same as the one shot (just less rough draft looking). So you can skip it.

But honestly, just try this series. The 1st chapter is 7 pages... but the first 2 are just the cover picture and the last page is credits saying the one shot is the exact same.... so it's only a short 4 pages of reading...

You can spare 4 pages worth of time....

So try this...

Group Leader
@Clone_Nero Yeah, I suspect that means it's just gonna be the 3 chapters that are out now, but I guess we'll find out.

Edit: Yep, the author said it was a oneshot on her Twitter too.

Aggregator gang
I don’t know how this could become a series. I think it should’ve stayed as a oneshot, or maybe this just an updated version.

Aggregator gang
when are we getting "The Girl I Like Confessed To Me But I Rejected Her Because I'm Not Into Women Who Make Bad Choices"

Banned
If anything, MC gonna be DBZA!Vegeta one day. At least, if not in fighting prowess, its in his luck with women. Like, he will get a sugarmama who will have his baby, pay for his shit and stuff, he only need to love her.

Nei

Dex-chan lover
My brain: this looks like fucking garbage low tier romance that will stall for at least 80 chapters before they even think about going out, the should have started going out on chapter 1 for this to be worth reading
Also my brajn:yes romance yes me follow me readyesyes

Supporter
eh I can't read any more of this. this guy is too dumb for me

She just needs to take a stack of ten thousand yen bills right around a million yen would do it and then she just needs to slap him across the face until he accepts her feelings.

Users who are viewing this thread