The Girl I Saved on the Train Turned Out to Be My Childhood Friend - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Lunch friend

Dex-chan lover
I like Torigoe, she seems chill. Y'know besides the fact that she gave away his information without asking.

Contributor
MC better remember to wipe his desk down before laying his head down and taking any naps, given that it was just previously occupied by male riajuu ass.

20a.png

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Just in case

F for Tori-chan

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I'm already done because I don't want to watch Torigoe get btfo'd lol. She seems like a nice girl.

Please let torigoe just be a wingwoman! pls god pls i cant deal with drama. i just want a sweet romance

what's up with these self-deprecating and low self confident mcs man , why are they always like she's hot so she shouldn't be talking to me

Up to the latest raw novel chapter, nothing of "real" significance ever happened. Sigh, good premise bad execution and long dragging out.

Double-page supporter
@Harsh_Solanki Do people really think like that? I always tend to view such insecurities as over dramatization but given how same type of MC appears in all manga's like this, I am confused.

Users who are viewing this thread