The Girl I Saved on the Train Turned Out to Be My Childhood Friend - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Lunch friend

*Huff* MC this day don't have much confident, they are just a mass producted mcs for many romance mangas.
This is why lately i read more shoujos than shounen whenever i need some fluffy love story to read cause they don't look pathetic lol.

Fed-Kun's army
dis dat cute shit i needed, idk who posted that random ass chapter 1 a few hours ago but im glad they fixed it

Damn can he man the fuck up? No wonder Japan's birth rate is declining if this is the kind of males they are portraying even on the manga. Fuck a doodle doo.

Fed-Kun's army
Holy. the progress in this is goin to be so slow and is going to be "battle" between the two of them.

Contributor
Just let Tori be a wingwoman, i don't want drama, especially when she have no chance.

How much page wasted to hear mc monologue of deprecating himself?

Aggregator gang
god I HATE main characters without a backbone, dropped before this drags on for 20 more chapters and then gets axed.

Dex-chan lover
Screenshot-2020-10-13-19-27-01-661.jpg

Group Leader
@Hakin except this was supposed to be seinen.... That seinen tag made me expect much more... Unless it's seinen just because it involves molesters than that's disappointing

Fed-Kun's army
Do you know what gets a girl really interested in a guy? Confidence.
To all the young guys out there. Have some confidence! Even if you have to fake it a little (or alot). It'll make all the difference in your life.

Group Leader
@Gravewind confidence is fine and all but putting on a fake smile and forcing yourself to be confident only hurts oneself.Dont tell people to fake it.Its not worth it.

How the fuck can you have the courage to stand up against a molester but not the courage to walk home with a girl??

Dex-chan lover
this type of manga usualy have some kind of love triangle and some rivals who always look better than the MC, not sure i will like this but ill follow for now

Users who are viewing this thread