The Girl I Saved on the Train Turned Out to Be My Childhood Friend - Vol. 2 Ch. 20.2 - Kissing Scene

Dex-chan lover
She stares at you waiting for a kiss, is she into you?
A. Yes
B. No
C. Can't tell

Yeah, you can't really tell

images

@yuu-phoria i totally agree with you. i used to do like a review on this one manga called something like "the most popular girl might be into me." and I would basically anaylize each chapter to see if she is into him. With that being said, ur comment just reminded me of that. I agree bc someone staring at ur face while watching a romantic movie, doesn't necessarily mean they want a kiss. they could just be staring bc u have something on ur face or something. His case is a bit different as he is somewhat dense. i mean, he already know that one of the promises was to kiss her, who knows what other promises are like that. AND SHE WAS OKAY WITH IT. in fact she welcomed it. However, ppl gotta understand his position. He stated how they haven't spoke to each other for a long time. Sometimes, reconnecting with ppl from a long time is a bit hard as we all change. I mean, if someone who u havent seen for a long time came up to you, and asks for a kiss, wouldn't u be skeptical? like i would've asked for us to hangout for a bit longer so we can reconnect.

this isn't real. It can't be.
She doesn't push you away. just do it bro.
Does girl need to come to his room naked wearing sign 'I WANT SEX' for him to make a move?
nah. that probably isn't enough for his brain.

Fed-Kun's army
@Yoroshikue

She could've bought an entire billboard that said "I LOVE YOU" and showed it to him, and he'd probably think it's for someone else lol.

Dex-chan lover
@BrandedAX
Yeah, I feel weird about her, like we don’t know everything. The only reason I’ve been sticking around to read this is because I’m hoping that weird feeling is a clue to a major twist later on.

Who knows though, it might just continue to be a cliche-filled trashcan from now on

Dex-chan lover
This braindamaged fucktard is maybe the worst MC I have ever seen. At this point this piece of trash manga just irritates me

Dex-chan lover
She cockblocked herself, it would have continued if she didn't say anything lol

This guy is so beta, he’s the prototypical “guy that gets his childhood friend NTR’ed but never notices it”.

Thanks for the chapter.

Shame it's going to get axed by the time they make any progress and then all worked out in the final chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
If she just didn't say anything it'd be fine but she ruined it herself then get dissappointed

Users who are viewing this thread