The Girl I Saved on the Train Turned Out to Be My Childhood Friend

How’s this a 7 rating, you can literally guess what happens and guess every characters motive

Fed-Kun's army
Harems throw me off to begin with when I'm looking for a good romance manga but the MC being this dense...yeeesh

4bs8re.png

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, this manga just does not work.

The MC is not dense, he's brain damaged. That can work in a comedy manga, because the very POINT of the comedy manga is making the readers laugh/smile...... but this is not a comedy manga.

The MC in this is just mentally crippled at this point. He is created to be in a new realm of dense and all it makes me think is that he deserves to end up alone. All this manga has made me think is, "WHAT A LITTLE BITCH!" every time this guy opens his fucking mouth

I didn't mean to be offensive but this manga is fucking dumb
I add this manga to my reading list
Reading till 21 chapter and the MC is makes me frustrating
"Is this what highschool girl normal do?" And they just holding hands
WTF are caveman or what?
There is drama tag and the plot is like comedy shit
This is the first manga that I ever hate
Don't read it's waste your time

If there is manga that makes me interest I always buy it but reading every chap with hope the story gonna be Good is ********

I just read this to clean my mind whenever I read some really weird manga. Well if you read the other comments, you'll know what is the problem with this manga. MC just doesn't have a brain, smh.

Dex-chan lover
since this is a "harem" and is an adaptation from LN, are there other characters that would fall for the brain dead MC besides the two or was this a mis-tag? two opposing leads is understandable since there is the drama tag, or again, a mis-tag because MC acts like a lead on a harem manga..

How do MCs not notice when people blush, drives me insane. So much potential in this manga ruined by an Infinite-Stratos level density of MC

i hate it when anime bitches say shit like fueh especially in a manga that shit makes me cringe so much

Users who are viewing this thread