The Girl I Saved on the Train Turned Out to Be My Childhood Friend

Dex-chan lover
Why is it that sisters in romcoms either join the harem or act as a force of chaos?

Why can they never be a constructive presence in the narrative?

Dex-chan lover
Well, the story was supposed to come to conclusion but instead, a 3rd girl was introduced and the story suddenly becomes shity harem. Lame.

Double-page supporter
wuttt i tot mc just 2 girl but why there's third ouw noooo mc dont relize he is king harem
but yeah just feels boring and confused story like this and already too much harem story makes me feels sick @@

Double-page supporter
I was kind of expecting (with the summary (implied he hadnt seen her in years) a situation where it was like they were adults or something (the volume cover atm makes the girl it shows look like an adult, so...), maybe some actual drama.

What I got was (self-inserting author?) another herbivore MC in high school with zero testosterone in a harem that goes nowhere for 1000 chapters number 28792789234879.

If you want a story that isn't a copypasta herbivore/beta MC having zero spine to reciprocate interest of multiple bishoujous that genuinely like him, don't bother. So tiresome how many works get dozens of chapters while I've seen several great stories get axed/rushed the past few years.

Users who are viewing this thread