The Girl, the Shovel, and the Evil Eye - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Garbage Hole

Dude throws sheepie girl into hole. It was at that moment he realised he fucked up. Think you are cursed now? oooh boy, pickaxe enema coming up.

Dex-chan lover
THE END

So, doesn't the bad guy get a red name now? or is it totally ok to kill ppl if you just throw em to death?

ok u gotta admit that was kinda stupid. He could prob clap that guy in a 1v1 yet she doesn't say sht

Dex-chan lover
All right MC, time to put those shiny boots to good use AND KICK SOME ASS!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Every since the garbage hole was mentioned I thought it was going to be the mc who would end up in it not the little sheep girl.

Dex-chan lover
@FohnAhn ; But they you remember that two parts of her character are in the title so there 0% chance for her to be killed off.

Contributor
NOT THE BABY!

FUCKING MC SHOULD HAVE TRAINED HARDER!

HOPEFULLY HE WON'T PULL THE HETARE CARD AND LET THESE 3 WORHTLESS UGLY TRASH ALIVE!

WHAT, NOOOO!! How could you hurt such a cute adorable little precious sweetie pie! You monsters!! :(

well......Someone just threw my fav type of beastmen(fav animal is sheep) who has an appearance of a child.......into a pit after beating her.............Hmmmmmm,Well The guy has to die now...brutally~

Thank god she's in the title, at least we know she wouldn't die so easily

Dex-chan lover
Are they're going to die? Though Jap betas are forgiving to a fault, I don't have much hope.

Users who are viewing this thread