The Girl, the Shovel, and the Evil Eye - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Garbage Hole

Aggregator gang
Nooooooooo

Another 2 month wait!!, wish I’d found this one a couple years from now lol!

Thanks for translating

Dex-chan lover
Actually not a 2 dimensional villain...kinda... He just asked for info and maybe would've let her go, didn't even want the stones. So not 2d more like 2.1D lul

@Halo the loli should of went home but got greedy.

Japanese authors are evil. How can they leave such a brutal cliffhanger on a monthly series?

Dex-chan lover
@ThunderaMaou And this is why you should always stay behind and protect them from the shadows.
MC is a terrible adult. 👿

Dex-chan lover
If he doesn’t kill them I am out

If he curse them all though which is equal to torture I am fine with that too.

Dex-chan lover
How about you say
No idea

Why can he just step into the mine to randomly find her but hes too retarded to visit the single existing inn
Like any normal person would have looked for him in the market and inn first
Does he have some actual brain damage?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCK YOU

Group Leader
@Ben3Factor I spent the entirety of my viewing of "Devil man cry baby" thinking "O they are part of the main cast they will be fine" and guess what
One by one they are kill in horrible ways to the point where LITERALLYeveryone dies until one person is left and then god nukes the planet.
The series gave me PTSD for a year in regards to anime.

Users who are viewing this thread