The Girl, the Shovel, and the Evil Eye - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Trap

Dex-chan lover
It was nice, but the finishing touch of returning the big rock now on top of the Cyclops was a true 'sike'. XD

Dex-chan lover
A very nice strategy indeed. A plan that took into account all of the enemy's physical and mental attributes, as thoroughly as possible. I won't blame the dude for not realising the cyclops as well possesses a special skill.

Dex-chan lover
that rock to close the hole.... superb!
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
You got to feel sad for the cyclops though was just minding his own busness then got teleported in that space for decades it had nothing to do but to eat sharks until it lost his mind.

Dex-chan lover
@greatninja3
well, probably, it's "business" all those years ago was killing, eating, destroying etc a lot of other living beings, even humans, thus, you can't be 100% sad for it

Dex-chan lover
....it can't activate evil eye, otherwise it'll get crushed by the boulder from above.

I was expecting a cave-in using the shovel, but this item storage is super strong.

Fed-Kun's army
That was an awesome trap! I still think the cyclops will still make it out an have a sort of duel with MC and that suguto will somehow obtain that pressure skill

Aggregator gang
@VincentYamato
Unlikely. The cyclop was getting hurt quite a bit by the sharks, so the fact he's falling down into the water and getting attacked by the fish makes his chances of staying alive very unlikely. Not to mention he had his HP lowered quite a bit from the MC's evil eye too.

Users who are viewing this thread