The Girl, the Shovel, and the Evil Eye - Vol. 2 Ch. 11.2

@NakedClown my problem with this development is that the fake out (the enemy fell on the trap and died) was better than the plot twist... Its kinda like the last jedi where they subvert our expectations only to present something worse than it would be if our expectations had been fulfilled... (Rey should have joined kylo btw, I say that and I dont even ship them or anything). Reading this chapter it was like the author was like: "Do u like god? do you like machines? well do I have a surprise for you!"

Dex-chan lover
The convenient sword-wielding corpse attack from above was way too dumb for my taste.

Dex-chan lover
the corpse-ex-machina put me off at first but that eye gouge brought me back, jesus that was brutal

Group Leader
@monkey123 He was still dead, the MC had killed him right next to the dump pit at the top of the dungeon. Someone just rolled him body 10ft into the pit, and the "convenient" timing put the Cyclops that originally slaughtered his friends and led to his death was directly below him. The Rigor Mortis lasted long enough for a gravity-directed "payback" stab, which again Danult was not alive for the entire time.

Dex-chan lover
That sword attack might as well just been a random pointy rock.

Scooping out a cyclops' eye. Now that's a finisher, lol.

Why are people so mad with the corpse shit?
I thought it was funny af, I guess it's just a case of people putting too high expectations
I am here for two reasons Lourie and Lourie being cute with MC
Anyways enjoyable fight and can't wait to see more of our scoop girl

Dex-chan lover
Scooping the eye out is much more hardcore than just another typical eye stab.

Dex-chan lover
Cute little sheep girl is in the lead for Most Brutal Manga(dex) Kill of 2021.

Users who are viewing this thread