The Girl, the Shovel, and the Evil Eye - Vol. 2 Ch. 11.2

Fed-Kun's army
@Goldenevil5 In chapter 5 Tsuguto was the one doing the killing blow, not both of them.
And again in chapter 6 it was Lourie that did the killing blow against the spider, Tsuguto hurting it before that does not count as a killing blow.

Also the only case so far where they didn't both get exp was when Lourie wasn't fighting at all and only doing detection for Tsuguto.

Dex-chan lover
@Nimroth when I say "get the killing blow" I ment on there own foes not as in the same monster.

Than what you said proved my point, why did Tsuguto get exp if Lourie killed the Cyclops??

Fed-Kun's army
@Goldenevil5 What are you talking about?, the story has clearly shown that two people can get exp from the same monster before, especially with the goblin in chapter 5, even with only one of them doing the killing blow.

Dex-chan lover
I haven't seen a Deus Ex Machina this dumb since Aang coincidentally fell on a rock that stimulated his chi points just right to let him bend again.

Double-page supporter
I completely disagree with the majority of comments; it was clear the cyclops was the same one who killed Danalt's comrades. It would've felt empty to not offer some conclusion to that, and I think it made perfect sense. Danalt, as vile as he was, thankfully still didn't 'redeem' himself, but he got revenge beyond the grave by pure chance, which helped ever-so-slightly in tipping the scale for the protagonists.
The people not even knowing who Danalt is or thinking he was alive when he fell are just such speed readers.

Users who are viewing this thread