The Girl, the Shovel, and the Evil Eye

I'm gonna said. I'm a fan

Isekai , revenge eye, goat loli.
u:< this some good shit

Can someone put the summary please ?

Because from the title i can expect some hentai thing with a loli brainwashed by hypnotism and a shovel, and i dont want to imagine further.

Oh man, another series picked up by Kirei Cake that looks like I want to read. Can't wait for them to translate some chapters, only to have chapters stalled for months at a time, or even drop it with no warning.

Well, thanks for the recap of the essence of the summary 🤣

Contributor
never understood the mindset where people complain about scalation groups who brought you the manga you wouldn't have known in the first place. just learn the language yourself in the time you're waiting. if you only want to read something (especially if it's manga where the vocab is usually more simple), language learning is all memorization.

Fed-Kun's army
@anoman They don't actually. The just use the sounds from both the English word for shovel (shaberu - shovel) and the Dutch word for shovel (sukopu - schop), which is where "scoop" in English came from.

Sometimes it takes them to long to figure out that their in another damn world, if everything is different you woke up inside of a cave when you were dead at first, and people are speaking an unknown language and carrying around swords, also there was a goat girl, hmmmm does that look like earth to you

Users who are viewing this thread