The Girl, the Shovel, and the Evil Eye

Contributor
It's good now but later it becomes meh. (read wn)
Trying to avoid spoilers, it's a short while after they get out.

I'm surprised it got to manga but I'm enjoying it.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

orp

It looks like it could be an unusual take on the tired isekai formula at first, but it's not. Flat characters, garbage writing - a waste of good art.

Dex-chan lover
Only 6 chapters in, but so far the art is good, the protagonist is intelligent and a good person, the unique skill is moderately original and not overpowered, sheep girl is precious, and the world, while not incredibly innovative, doesn't feel lazy either. I recommend it.

Dernaggit (or some such weird old time shit)
I didn't read for a bit to let a couple chs build up and hoped I wouldn't hit a 'heavy cliffhanger'.
That really worked out well.... 😅

Contributor
@D1stant

wn raw link in description
ok for google MTL.

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&pto=aue&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=https://ncode.syosetu.com/n1316em/

The MC literally has to ask about everything just to gather information.
Why does his observation skills only focus on the danger that's present?
He doesn't have a speck of adaptbaility to him ffs.
Garbage MC, will still read coz of floof.

@CostaBot
Oh wow, he has all of his five senses and a working brain but has to ask for every little, blatantly obvious, well-presented, detail of his present surroundings, what a smart MC.

I won't even bother myself with your sarcasm.

@A31D31N I take you never traveled to another country with a culture different from your own, yes ?

and the "obvious" details are only obvious for the reader because that's what any written media does so the reader can think they are smart for figuring out so "fast"

I no way I'm saying that the MC is smart but he is not Dumb either... just normal

Users who are viewing this thread