The Girl, the Shovel, and the Evil Eye

Given the design on the cover(short skirt with mild butt shot), I don't think the straddling scene from the last chapter should be unexpected here. Anyone who's complaining heavily about it either came to this manga to hate read it, or has truly poor taste in choosing their books to read.

That said I think most people realize its all just writings and scribbles in a book with no actual real Pecorans taking advantage of sleeping men. Also, I'm probably not alone when I say I've always had problems associating 2D anime loli's with actual children ALTHOUGH that drool is pretty on the mark. Its actually considered a real problem by many people(Hayao Miyazaki for one) that Loli's in anime are very poor if not outright false representations of children.

Real children honestly... Suck... Screaming, sticky unwashed hands wreaking you/your stuff, they actually DO wreak your stuff, mind numbing dumb statements, constant whining, a constant need for supervision or else they get lost/hurt/die, and all and out a general lack of common sense. And as a final nail in the coffin they're not even one tenth as adorable as "Lourie". Actually its an argument I have against this book and a good bulk of a lot of the manga out there. Outside of that drooling moment, Lourie doesn't capture any of the traits I've listed above.

Its as if Lourie was written to be a good partner that ACTUALLY could have been 18-21(The age she acts) but was instead given a smaller more diminutive appearance to pull in a bigger audience, at which she succeeded, And then given somewhat adorable skimpy outfits and put into compromisingly lewd poses of which this is the second. But really who am I to list any of the above "complaints" as I have read the entirely of it, enjoyed the book, and even clicked the 9 on the star button. And am even looking forward to future releases!

... Why am I even writing all this? I must be bored... I should do some work...

Double-page supporter
Some people on the comments are straight disgusting af. I don't even see any romance nor lewd things about this manga but these disgusting people seems to think it is lewd. It's like their mind is only thinking about lewd stuff that they see or think everything is lewd. Absolutely disgusting.

Fed-Kun's army
This is a fun and interesting isekai. The world is very intriguing right from the start. The MCs have a really great dynamic. Neither of them are spineless wimps, so it never really feels like a drag. The fighting is very coordinated and calculated. The only thing that was a bit confusing is
how the MC learned the language extremely quickly,
but other than that this series has a lot of potential. I'd give it a 7.5/10. It doesn't innovate or doing anything completely new, but it does what it does very well. If we go by personal enjoyment, hell I'd give it an 8/10. It's really entertaining to see the two of them grow and develop.

@Catmancer222 might I suggest not wasting too much of your time on retards that can't tell the difference between real life and fiction (by that, they shouldn't be playing video games either). Probably comes from a country that goes harping about "morals", only to go bomb civilians left and right someplace else. Good day.

Group Leader
Both the WN and LN have only 2 volumes, last release was about a year and an half ago. I haven't read them myself, but apparently both ended rather unsatisfying in the middle of the story. The manga is now about half way through the original story line, so... Don't expect much?

Dex-chan lover
The society and operation against criminality makes no sense whatsoever. If your setting isn't believable, I am taken out of the story.

Tags determine whether you are a killer because your name changes colour to red if you kill someone with a tag. But also you are not required to have a tag... It is entirely optional. Also you can take your tag off at any time and if you do your crime will not be reported. There is no real benefit to keeping the tag constantly equipped to counterbalance that.

It's like someone read SAO and thought the criminal system was cool but didn't consider the actual implications and implementations for such a thing.

Users who are viewing this thread