The Girl Who Always Wears Gloves - Ch. 3

Group Leader
Mmm, I won't spoil anything, but not quite... We'll see more of Micchan in later chapters.

Dex-chan lover
A wild Captain of the 3rd Division of the Gotei 13 appears

L8yWRSM.png

Only 3 chapters available, and now I'm dropping this before more come out.
That guys is a dick...
Not a fan of people like that being jealous and purposely ruining others love lives.
Oh well, it was nice while it last for the 2 chapters I liked it...

Fed-Kun's army
Great... the typical "Oh you got a boyfriend who loves you despite your flaws? let's ruintest this relationship by putting him through hell. If he breaks up with you he's scum and if he stays then he gets more helltests." friend. Seen that too many times and years later they're both wondering why they can't find a "good" man anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh he either looks like a girl or she's dressing like a boy. Either way fuck this chapter, way to ruin the first 2 fluffy chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
Aaaaand ruined... Why do the authores all feel the need to introduces this type of characters?
Its the third chapter theres no need for drama this early

Double-page supporter
I think I'm gonna wait a bit before passing judgement. Teenagers gonna teenage after all

Dex-chan lover
If that Gal is a trap, but not just a trap but someone who is actively malicious, I'm gonna kill someone

Probably him/her

BCS

Dex-chan lover
>when you run out of content and have to introduce a rival/drama after literally two chapters

Better luck in your next manga, author

Why are some people so allergic to character conflict? Seems immature.

Fed-Kun's army
Theres a difference between well developed drama and throwing in a random malicious element in the third chapter. The curse itself is already a problem for their relationship, so it's perfectly reasonable for people to be bothered by another unpleasant element being introduced so soon. A drama tag does not automatically mean that everyone who reads it needs to be okay with third wheels popping out of the woodwork and fucking up a developing story. Im sure the MC will pass the "test" but another guy (?) -who's clearly selfish, manipulative, and a bit fucked up- having that much influence over the FMC so early on is concerning for everyone who wants the main couple to have a happy ending.
It's also doubly unpleasant because that cliche character type is always ridiculously entitled, with some sort of sense of ownership of romance interest that theyre friends with - It's a gross character type, flat out.

Remember most of these stories --where 5 guys feel obligated dverytime to go "Hurr Durr there's a Drama tag" the moment anyone shows any amount of reaction to a development-- are meant to be dramatic romances, not romantic dramas, there is a difference.
What's immature is not understanding that people who are empathizing with the MC are against s clear secondary antagonist who does not have the MCs best interests at heart (for example if the new douche character really convinced the girl to split with the MC then the MC would likely die since hes basically placed the rest of his life in her hands) and therefore expressing ire with the development displays empathy, and is not something to be criticized.
(And honestly what do expect people to do? Cheer that a creepy manipulative weirdo showed up?) >> Thats a rhetorical question. Meaning the answer is apparent so if you feel the need to "hurrdurrdramatag" at me in response, just dont. I'm not gonna bother checking.

Users who are viewing this thread