The Girl With Horns

Dex-chan lover
The jackal looks and acts like Loki (in Boku girl manga).

ggkcB1q.png

Dex-chan lover
Pretty neat manga so far. I do like the designs, especially the huge horns, though if they keep adding different demon girls it might get bogged down a bit like most haremy stuff.

Dex-chan lover
@OniBarubary - Uh ... what series are you reading? Chapters 1 and 2 had multiple panty shots. The single one in 3 is tame in comparison.

Dex-chan lover
Oh whoops, I actually responded to the wrong manga. That's what I get for having multiple tabs open. Ignore that.

How come a chinese manhwa becomes into a japanese manga ? That tricked me a lot O x O

Oh this is chinese. No wonder the story's progressing at mach speed.

I would have enjoyed this a lot more if even a single character was even remotely likeable. As it is it's bog standard and predictable, and occasionally straight up off-putting with no stand out positives. It's functional but gonna give this one a pass.

Dex-chan lover
There's something about the character designs in this that are very endearing.

Group Leader
Translator here. Currently busy with some other work. I will pick this up again in a few weeks.

Aggregator gang
I don't think it was axed. For all we know "final battle" is not the actual last battle in the series (though I won't dismiss the possibility), but the battle's finale and end of the first arc. A mis-translation, if you will. Wouldn't be the first time. Of course Chapter 11 could be the final chapter with how the last page looks, but I think we should wait until the manga is fully translated to be sure.

Group Leader
Chapter finale~ Sorry for the delays. I was preoccupied with other translation jobs so I was only able to finish this recently now that most of them have been cleared.
I've translated another oneshot and it'll be ready next week. Our team is also in the process of picking up a new series to translate right now.
Thank you for following Rin's and Shouta's adventures to the end. It was a short but fun ride.

Users who are viewing this thread