The Girl Without Relatives - Vol. 1 Ch. 88 - I Want To Give "That" To The Girl Without Relatives

Why did you respond to this guy so many times lol, the guys is obviously a pedo desperate to prove that the story he likes isn't about a 20 year old and a 14 year old in a romantic relationship. His whole literary analysis was faulty in so many ways and was just a grasp at straws lol

Really? 'Cause that's not what people have been saying. Even the translator is jumping to conclusions.

Some of them might be joking, but without any indicators of joking or sarcasm, they could all just as well be serious.

And I'm using the term 'lolicon' because 1) the characters are fictional, 2) many platforms do not appreciate the p word, and 3) it is shorter to type than to call him a "client of Epstein," an "Epstein's soldier," or any other euphemism that I am aware of.
I should also point out that while loli is a body type, it's a whole category of body types that includes oppai loli, and appearance can range up into the mid-teens.

All we know right now is:
  1. Yuu does not legally exist
  2. Kou's mother wants Yuu to formally be a member of their family
  3. Kou's mother counted to find Yuu's age, presumably from a date we did not get to see
  4. Kou's mother made Yuu's age sound like a serious ordeal
What we do not know at this juncture is:
  1. Kou's age
  2. Whether Yuu is actually 14
  3. How Kou's mom wants to bring Yuu into the family
  4. Why Kou's mom sounded so serious about Yuu's age
Worth noting, is that that if Yuu's age was actually a potential problem, Kou's mom could just throw out whatever age Yuu actually is because Yuu does not legally exist and has no records showing what her age should be. If she's worried about having encouraged her son to enter a relationship with a minor, she can just fudge the numbers a bit and claim Yuu to be of legal age because she legally does not exist. For all we know, Kou's mom only ever planned to adopt Yuu and is only trying to get the two to be on good terms as close siblings (some parents can be a bit weird about that, wanting their kids to get along just short of being lovers) and is being so serious about Yuu's age because she needs Kou to not get it wrong so she can use some past event as cover to claim Yuu as her biological daughter with a normal adoption impossible without paperwork for Yuu.
On the flip side of that, 14 is the minimum marriageable age for girls with parental consent, so Yuu might be younger than 14 and Kou's mom is fudging the numbers to make marriage possible because it's the only way she can think of make her part of the family short of forging the family register and creating some complex backstory on why no one has seen her until now.
Your literary analysis is complete nonsense and shows a huge lack of understanding of literature and fiction. No matter how many factually incorrect and ignorant essays you write, it won't change the fact that you like 14 year olds lol.

Dex-chan lover
Your literary analysis is complete nonsense and shows a huge lack of understanding of literature and fiction. No matter how many factually incorrect and ignorant essays you write, it won't change the fact that you like 14 year olds lol.
See, people like you are why I despise humans. So many of you will dismiss anything that disagrees with your personal perception of the world, even if it would only take a few seconds of reading to prove that perception is incorrect.

I am only breaking down the facts that we have at hand and presenting what is in actual Japanese law. Nothing I have said is incorrect by any means, except maybe the speculation which is pure speculation and is as of yet unproven one way or the other. If you really want, I could go and get you all the references, write you a real essay to have to read through? It'll probably end up being about 20 pages of 8 point font? Or maybe you'd have me write the whole thing and then just dismiss everything in it without even reading the first sentence? Should I turn it into a workbook with questions so you can prove you're actually reading it, and post your results for all to see?

And by the way, I have never said anything that even hinted at liking children, so your accusation appears to be pure projection of your own personal tastes because you can't tell the difference between an actual child and a fictional character, nor can you grasp that other people might not be fantasizing 24/7 about screwing those fictional characters.
I read for entertainment and because the characters are cute, I feel no differently about the characters than a normal person would feel about a puppy or a kitten, and I step in to provide corrections and facts if I see need to do so. In this case, people are making assumptions about a character's age with no solid proof and using that assumption to accuse that character of a perceived crime that isn't actually a crime if they'd bother to actually bother to read the text of the law even in their own jurisdiction let alone the jurisdiction where the story comes from, so I stepped in to break down what is known and what is speculation as well as provide some insight into the related laws. Of course, I am trying to avoid turning my posts into a term paper that no one would read, so some of the explanations are cut short and I'm skipping citations which would serve only to confuse casual readers that aren't expecting to find someone's term paper in the comments section of a random manga chapter, but nothing I have said is incorrect and you could know that for yourself with just a few quick searches and a few seconds of reading.

Last edited:
See, people like you are why I despise humans. So many of you will dismiss anything that disagrees with your personal perception of the world, even if it would only take a few seconds of reading to prove that perception is incorrect.

I am only breaking down the facts that we have at hand and presenting what is in actual Japanese law. Nothing I have said is incorrect by any means, except maybe the speculation which is pure speculation and is as of yet unproven one way or the other. If you really want, I could go and get you all the references, write you a real essay to have to read through? It'll probably end up being about 20 pages of 8 point font? Or maybe you'd have me write the whole thing and then just dismiss everything in it without even reading the first sentence? Should I turn it into a workbook with questions so you can prove you're actually reading it, and post your results for all to see?

And by the way, I have never said anything that even hinted at liking children, so your accusation appears to be pure projection of your own personal tastes because you can't tell the difference between an actual child and a fictional character, nor can you grasp that other people might not be fantasizing 24/7 about screwing those fictional characters.
I read for entertainment and because the characters are cute, I feel no differently about the characters than a normal person would feel about a puppy or a kitten, and I step in to provide corrections and facts if I see need to do so. In this case, people are making assumptions about a character's age with no solid proof and using that assumption to accuse that character of a perceived crime that isn't actually a crime if they'd bother to actually bother to read the text of the law even in their own jurisdiction let alone the jurisdiction where the story comes from, so I stepped in to break down what is known and what is speculation as well as provide some insight into the related laws. Of course, I am trying to avoid turning my posts into a term paper that no one would read, so some of the explanations are cut short and I'm skipping citations which would serve only to confuse casual readers that aren't expecting to find someone's term paper in the comments section of a random manga chapter, but nothing I have said is incorrect and you could know that for yourself with just a few quick searches and a few seconds of reading.
Having an argument and disagreement doesn't necessarily lead to them liking a minor, you should at least read and make a counter argument that good enough to confront opposite comments.

And as aria says about the situation, we as a readers should make a logical thinking and look only from a perspective of a reader that this manga is a fictional story, it either lead to a child grooming or a wholesome story about an unusual romance.

You could read my essay if you really want to know what my stand point is.

It wouldn't be a problem if:
1. Mc don't touch the girl and not developing their intimate relationship (related to sex acts) until the heroine become an adult
2. If the mc have the consent of related party (family/parents and herself) but still have to hold their feeling of lust or even thought of lust as she still a minor

It would become a problem if he ignores all of those point.

Even in reality having 10 ages different isn't that of a big deals if the relationship doesn't start from impure thought of having relationship with a person whose mind doesn't fully developed (minor) or a relationship that doesn't have full consent of related party.

Because love is blind, it doesn't care about race, gender, and ages, so having logical thinking is must so your feelings don't lead you to a crime.

I don't think the author had a firm idea of how old she was when this started. You go back to the very beginning, and she easily looks preteen for like the first 3 chapters. Then it's like 6 years of puberty hits her all at once, which almost makes you think there was an unmentioned timeskip, and then you get to this chapter that gives an exact age, which just makes the whole bra arc extra weird.

Double-page supporter
I don't think the author had a firm idea of how old she was when this started. You go back to the very beginning, and she easily looks preteen for like the first 3 chapters. Then it's like 6 years of puberty hits her all at once, which almost makes you think there was an unmentioned timeskip, and then you get to this chapter that gives an exact age, which just makes the whole bra arc extra weird.
If you think the bra arc was weird, just wait to see what the author is about to do soon. (Hint: it’s fanbox related)

Gotta give it to the japanese. They’ve done it again.

Users who are viewing this thread