The Girls Who Traumatized Me Keep Glancing at Me, but Alas, It’s Too Late - Ch. 2 - Bad Luck With Women

Dex-chan lover
So all in all the Childhood friend wasn't actually that bad.

Only thing is that it wasn't a "make up random BF"; it was an actual senpai who she used to try to make the MC feel jealous, and who later forced a kiss onto the Childhood Friend, making her feel repulsed.

After they broke up, this Senpai started spreading false rumors that the CHF had sex with him and was a slut or something like that, which obviously reached the MC.

The issue itself is that the CHF's shenanigans came after the MC had gone through a lot of bullshit in his life, so rather than being the one who broke up, it's more like she started putting the final cracks in an already half-broken mirror.

Dex-chan lover

Only thing is that it wasn't a "make up random BF"; it was an actual senpai who she used to try to make the MC feel jealous, and who later forced a kiss onto the Childhood Friend, making her feel repulsed.

After they broke up, this Senpai started spreading false rumors that the CHF had sex with him and was a slut or something like that, which obviously reached the MC.

The issue itself is that the CHF's shenanigans came after the MC had gone through a lot of bullshit in his life, so rather than being the one who broke up, it's more like she started putting the final cracks in an already half-broken mirror.
I mean, she's only at fault for having made up a boyfriend. Being forced kissed and having rumors spread about her isn't her fault. At least she didn't talk shit about him behind his back, crack his head and leave him to bleed out, or straight out neglect him.

And then the stuff you explained about the teacher aid and teacher. Chf looking like a Saint.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It's still NTR. You don't know what the word means.

Infidelity_Flowchart.png
You have to remember that just because someone told you "NTR is cucking", doesn't mean the words correspond 1 to 1.

P.S.: "Sex" isn't just PIV. It seems obvious, but I've seen plenty of retards think it doesn't count otherwise.

They're all atrocious, but Nyanta to Pomeko would be another.
so you are one of those that believe that its ntr if the girl doesnt have interest in the guy? if there is no relationship there is no ntr, the guy got his hopes up and it simply didnt amount to anything, nothing was taken because there was nothing in the first place

Dex-chan lover
You should use spoilers, my friend.

I 100% agree with you. The childhood friend gets a ton of hate, sometimes even more than the others, while, in my opinion, she is the lesser of all the evils (not counting the Aunt because I don't see her as bad).

Sure, her actions were shitty, no denying that, and she's a colossal moron. Her actions were fueled by her own jealousy because of how popular the MC was becoming, and they led up to what happened with the Athletic girl, who put the final crack and made the mirror shatter. But in an era where anything resembling infidelity and netorare gets waves of hate, I feel people get too personal with her.

so you are one of those that believe that its ntr if the girl doesnt have interest in the guy? if there is no relationship there is no ntr
I'm not going to get into this NTR discussion because it's pointless, but this isn't how the industry at large views NTR.
Not even how most mangakas, nor doujinshi artists themselves sees it, or even how it's tagged in pretty much any Japanese manga / hentai website. Not that the flowchart you're quoting tells the whole story either, though.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
so you are one of those that believe that its ntr if the girl doesnt have interest in the guy? if there is no relationship there is no ntr, the guy got his hopes up and it simply didnt amount to anything, nothing was taken because there was nothing in the first place
You got a literal flowchart explaining the situation. You can just call it "cucking" if you need a relationship to feel bad for the guy. But as far as Netorare goes, all that's needed is that one party be interested in another. The stories revolve around the feelings of pain that the interested party felt; No relationship is necessary.

Telling me you need a relationship for it to be NTR is kind of like saying the guy needs to get pegged for it to be cuckolding: It's wrong, and my doubling down isn't going to make it more true.

Dex-chan lover
You got a literal flowchart explaining the situation. You can just call it "cucking" if you need a relationship to feel bad for the guy. But as far as Netorare goes, all that's needed is that one party be interested in another. The stories revolve around the feelings of pain that the interested party felt; No relationship is necessary.

Telling me you need a relationship for it to be NTR is kind of like saying the guy needs to get pegged for it to be cuckolding: It's wrong, and my doubling down isn't going to make it more true.
im sorry but you are literally doing a false comparison, so if the story isnt focused on the guy like a lot of them arent it isnt ntr? from what youve said it seems like that, but ive read plently of ntr that have the guy not knowing at all, so they arent ntr? the term is literally translated be taken off, if there was nothing to be taken from i genuinely dont see why it would be called ntr.

Dex-chan lover
The girls acknowledge and know that they've both hurt him, and that he doesn't want to be around them - yet they keep forcing themselves onto him. It's really quite obnoxious. It's one of those cases where if the genders were reversed, it'd be intolerable.

Also, I can already take a guess at what happened - childhood friend was actually trying to make him jealous, and didn't realise she was just hurting him, and sportsgirl confessed to him while he was still hurting from that previous confession, he turned her down, and he broke an arm or something so he couldn't play in the basketball tournament.
Trying to hide how things went down feels trite, and isn't going to change anything when revealed, so I'm not just why the author is bothering to hide it at all.

You're mostly right, but Shiori the basketball girl confessed to him. When he told her he felt the same way. She then did a total 180, and rejected him. As he was walking away he fell down the stairs, and broke his arm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
You should drop it right away then IMO.
The WN has incest, the LN has incest, and the raws of the manga has incest. Simple as that, lol.
Just read the ln. Yup this is shitty the mc literally go out of his way to not listen to the girls. Like wtf is his problem. It's like he's trying to find reason to keep the girls far away. It's literally just like that other one manga with the girlfriend that fake broke up with mc
His problem is they fucked him. Hard. Like, unbelievably hard. The stupid thing is he's going to forgive them for no fucking reason. Hell, he's already forgiven the childhood friend girl.
Can we, pure readers unspoiled by any BUT MOSTLY ALREADY SPOILED BY "EHH, ACTUALLY NO THAT TOTALY IS NOT A SPOILER ALREADY WHEN CONFRONTING SOME STATEMENT BUT HIDING THE 90% OF THE POST LIKE THIS try to read this ourselves and see if it's worth our time or not? Don't you have some LN forum to shitpost on it or something? This is a thread for this manga and not a place to throw more shit into the dumpster fire or trying to put out the fire. Let it burn by itself, those who stay and watch it will watch it, the rest will move on their own.

When there's a war in the comments, there is collateral damage.

Dex-chan lover
im sorry but you are literally doing a false comparison, so if the story isnt focused on the guy like a lot of them arent it isnt ntr? from what youve said it seems like that, but ive read plently of ntr that have the guy not knowing at all, so they arent ntr?
If the guy is in the picture, it's NTR. The NTR reveal is the bread and butter of the genre, but not strictly necessary. If you're reading a story of, say, childhood friends, and the boy likes the girl, then the girl starts sleeping with a third guy, it's NTR. If the guy finds out and is hurt, it's a harder NTR story. But, and you need to pay attention here, you just need A to like B, and B to sleep with someone else.

If they're in a relationship, then all the more dramatic. If he walks in on them, sees what's going on, and goes to his knees crying and jerking off, then all the more dramatic still. But the entire story could be about how the guy sits around pining for her, and unbeknownst to him she's getting plowed in the next room: it's NTR. She could positively hate his guts, and be doing this to "punish" him without him knowing: It's NTR.
the term is literally translated be taken off, if there was nothing to be taken from i genuinely dont see why it would be called ntr.
You're running back to "NTR=Cucking" which is the most wrong interpretation possible. You do not need a relationship for NTR.

The most I've seen is stories being tagged with "Cheating" and only "Cheating" when the person being cheated on is only mentioned, or isn't brought up. It's technically inaccurate, but I can respect the distinction as a practical one. But that's it. Any other case you see where there's a guy in the story, who at least likes the one getting plowed, is NTR, and should be tagged as such.

If you read all of this, and it doesn't bother you, then congrats, you're not nearly as bothered by NTR as you think you are, and you can probably take the tag off your blacklist.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You should drop it right away then IMO.
The WN has incest, the LN has incest, and the raws of the manga has incest. Simple as that, lol.
What no they don't have incest. Are you even talking about the same (LN) (WN)

Dex-chan lover
Can we, pure readers unspoiled by any BUT MOSTLY ALREADY SPOILED BY "EHH, ACTUALLY NO THAT TOTALY IS NOT A SPOILER ALREADY WHEN CONFRONTING SOME STATEMENT BUT HIDING THE 90% OF THE POST LIKE THIS try to read this ourselves and see if it's worth our time or not? Don't you have some LN forum to shitpost on it or something? This is a thread for this manga and not a place to throw more shit into the dumpster fire or trying to put out the fire. Let it burn by itself, those who stay and watch it will watch it, the rest will move on their own.

Welp, maybe BuyVelomobiles is not guilty but if there's a war in the comments, there is collateral damage.
Why you quoting me, bro? I just tell you what you already know: They all fucked him, and he's forgiven the childhood friend. You think he'd care about her relationship if he didn't?

Dex-chan lover
Yeap. I'm leaving the comment section for this manga! For good!

Dex-chan lover
Use spoiler tags.
Its one of the main themes of the manga considering half of his harem is his sister and aunt. His mother doesn't really go hard at it like those two but she would immidiately fuck him if he asked.

yeah no. The aunt is only speculation He lived with her for about a year, And she sees him like a son. So they're very close like bath time close, but that's all. His Aunt was there for him while his mom, and sister was not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
What no they don't have incest. Are you even talking about the same (LN) (WN)

Obviously, it's not incest in the sense of "family members engaging in sexual activity," but many people are outright disgusted by the idea of any kind of familial love extending beyond those boundaries, even if it doesn't reach such point. The sister loves the MC; she has kissed him and is physically close with him. The mother's affection has surpassed the bounds of "motherly love," and would drop her panties if the MC asked her. The aunt, on the other hand, maintains a more neutral stance and has a healthy relationship with him.

So, no, it's not incest in terms of an actual relationship, but there are indeed incestuous themes present that are enough to repel many people.

So all in all the Childhood friend wasn't actually that bad.
But no less damage to the MC.

Chronologically the childhood friend was by his side when during the elementary school bullying incident and supported him. So she was the only one who supported him through this chapter. So you can imagine the impact of betrayal when that remaining (childhood) friend "turned" against him by "getting another BF".

It's actually looks comedic when it's put in chronological order. It's the equivalent of getting run over by a Truck-kun driven by a mob (elementary school bullies), family looks on and walks. And then when holding the hand of a friend thinking the friend would help the MC to his feet then gets robbed by said friend (CF), and then when trying for the last time to get up gets run over again by another passerby Basketball girl). Not hard to see why MC declares himself to be socially brain-dead on arrival (hence "I want to quit school" as his introduction). But wait! He's going to get hit by a train driven by the student council again.

And to top it all, all of them later comes back offering themselves to the MC in one form or another.

Users who are viewing this thread