Ore ni Trauma wo Ataeta Joshi-tachi ga Chirachira Mitekuru kedo, Zannen desu ga Teokure desu - Ch. 2 - Bad Luck With Women

Supporter
Just read the ln. Yup this is shitty the mc literally go out of his way to not listen to the girls. Like wtf is his problem. It's like he's trying to find reason to keep the girls far away. It's literally just like that other one manga with the girlfriend that fake broke up with mc
I’ll say one thing, if your GF is the type to play games with your heart by “fake breaking up”, then you are much better off without them.

Dex-chan lover
Just read the ln. Yup this is shitty the mc literally go out of his way to not listen to the girls. Like wtf is his problem. It's like he's trying to find reason to keep the girls far away. It's literally just like that other one manga with the girlfriend that fake broke up with mc
Considering that all the scenarios that he has been involved in are not his fault, he is better off without them in his life.

Childhood friend - insecure and makes up random BF to get MC jealous. He takes it as is and breaks off the relationship.

Basketball girl - confesses to MC. MC asks for some time to answer and during this time he overhears the girl saying that there was no way she could ever like him. The next time they meet, he rejects her telling her he doesn't want to be with a liar. She freaks out, she falls down some stairs and he breaks his arm saving her.

Sister - gets jealous of a neighborhood girl and pushes the MC off a jungle gym saying he's not her brother or something to that extent. He hits his head on the ground. She runs off (to get their mom) and they find that he's gone. He apparently wandered off and was found in a hospital in another town 6 days later.

The mom - neglected him for convenient reasons.

Dex-chan lover
he is trying to find a reason to keep them away, he doesnt want to talk to them, they are the ones that want to talk, but he isnt interested, also they didnt do anything to solve the misunderstanding at all too

Dex-chan lover
His problem is they fucked him. Hard. Like, unbelievably hard. The stupid thing is he's going to forgive them for no fucking reason. Hell, he's already forgiven the childhood friend girl.

iu
i mean the childhood friend didnt do much, she had a boyfriend(or at least claimed to have one) that isnt really something bad, it just makes the mc sad.

Dex-chan lover
I'm lovin it. Thanks for the translations, keep it coming boss :hearts:

Dex-chan lover
Considering that all the scenarios that he has been involved in are not his fault, he is better off without them in his life.

Childhood friend - insecure and makes up random BF to get MC jealous. He takes it as is and breaks off the relationship.

Basketball girl - confesses to MC. MC asks for some time to answer and during this time he overhears the girl saying that there was no way she could ever like him. The next time they meet, he rejects her telling her he doesn't want to be with a liar. She freaks out, she falls down some stairs and he breaks his arm saving her.

Sister - gets jealous of a neighborhood girl and pushes the MC off a jungle gym saying he's not her brother or something to that extent. He hits his head on the ground. She runs off (to get their mom) and they find that he's gone. He apparently wandered off and was found in a hospital in another town 6 days later.

Sounds like he's surprisingly well adjusted and entirely too forgiving.

Group Leader
The theme of this story is every woman in his life betrays him. So why the fuck should he care about any of them. He doesn't want to expend energy on hating them but that also doesn't mean he then cares about them. That's very much apparent by after being so close to them he goes back to calling them by their surnames.

I thought the senpai was real and she did start dating him but broke it off pretty early. Didn't a rumor about the childhood friend having sex with the senpai spread too? And even though she broke off the relationship pretty early didn't deny any of the rumors going around?

Dex-chan lover
The theme of this story is every woman in his life betrays him. So why the fuck should he care about any of them. He doesn't want to expend energy on hating them but that also doesn't mean he then cares about them. That's very much apparent by after being so close to them he goes back to calling them by their surnames.

I thought the senpai was real and she did start dating him but broke it off pretty early. Didn't a rumor about the childhood friend having sex with the senpai spread too? And even though she broke off the relationship pretty early didn't deny any of the rumors going around?
I can't say for sure. I've only ever read through the manga chapters thus far and haven't touched the LN or WN.

Dex-chan lover

Thank you for this. I remember reading this LN (or another version of manga adaptation i forgor) . I remember what the shorthair did but i forgor what the ponytail girl did to him.

Man everyone in this manga is fd up. Can't we just get a bro route

is there any more of this type of manga where the mc feels/was betrayed and closes himself, and now the girls are trying to backtrack?

Supporter
I really hope it doesn't take 15 years to give the backstory just for it to be lousy or misunderstandings. The only one that it could be justified is the sister (misunderstandings, lousy is never acceptable).

That being said please no incest.
No misunderstandings. Everyone did something. Some were deliberate, some accidental, some just the product of making assumptions. You'll get it all.

Dex-chan lover
if you arent in a relationship its not ntr, thats like saying that when a childhood friend in an harem manga loses its ntr
It's still NTR. You don't know what the word means.

Infidelity_Flowchart.png
You have to remember that just because someone told you "NTR is cucking", doesn't mean the words correspond 1 to 1.

P.S.: "Sex" isn't just PIV. It seems obvious, but I've seen plenty of retards think it doesn't count otherwise.

is there any more of this type of manga where the mc feels/was betrayed and closes himself, and now the girls are trying to backtrack?
They're all atrocious, but Nyanta to Pomeko would be another.

Dex-chan lover

Wow, so this is supposed to be taken seriously then, thanks for the writeup.
Say, how many chapters until this is all revealed?

Users who are viewing this thread