Ore ni Trauma wo Ataeta Joshi-tachi ga Chirachira Mitekuru kedo, Zannen desu ga Teokure desu - Ch. 2 - Bad Luck With Women

Dex-chan lover
You should drop it right away then IMO.
The WN has incest, the LN has incest, and the raws of the manga has incest. Simple as that, lol.
Count this as rape as there are 0 or even -100 consent.

Dex-chan lover
Only chapter 2 and I'm already kind of tired of the look off and half flashback. Just tell us what happened already...

Supporter
Can we get a manga like this where the MC was actually done wrong and not this bull-headed MC making assumptions BS? There’s nobody to cheer for here at all

Dex-chan lover
Also, I can already take a guess at what happened - childhood friend was actually trying to make him jealous, and didn't realise she was just hurting him, and sportsgirl confessed to him while he was still hurting from that previous confession, he turned her down, and he broke an arm or something so he couldn't play in the basketball tournament.
I know we all just kind of suffered tiny strokes while reading the last chapter, but the sports girl already explained she turned him down.

Apparently I had the bigger stroke.
Can we get a manga like this where the MC was actually done wrong and not this bull-headed MC making assumptions BS? There’s nobody to cheer for here at all
I've never seen any in this genre where MC just misunderstands. It's always been some pretty fucked up shit that gets forgiven for no reason.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I know we all just kind of suffered tiny strokes while reading the last chapter, but the sports girl already explained she turned him down.

I've never seen any in this genre where MC just misunderstands. It's always been some pretty fucked up shit that gets forgiven for no reason.
He turned her down. He heard her talk bad about him and called her a liar when she wanted to hear his answer. She freaks out and then falls down stairs while chasing after the MC and he breaks his arm while saving her.

Dex-chan lover
He turned her down. He heard her talk bad about him and called her a liar when she wanted to hear his answer. She freaks out and then falls down stairs while chasing after the MC and he breaks his arm while saving her.
I blame the fact that I haven't heard the recap in months, and the stilted translations. :(

Dex-chan lover
Just read the ln. Yup this is shitty the mc literally go out of his way to not listen to the girls. Like wtf is his problem. It's like he's trying to find reason to keep the girls far away. It's literally just like that other one manga with the girlfriend that fake broke up with mc

Dex-chan lover
Just read the ln. Yup this is shitty the mc literally go out of his way to not listen to the girls. Like wtf is his problem. It's like he's trying to find reason to keep the girls far away.
His problem is they fucked him. Hard. Like, unbelievably hard. The stupid thing is he's going to forgive them for no fucking reason. Hell, he's already forgiven the childhood friend girl.

It's literally just like that other one manga with the girlfriend that fake broke up with mc
iu

Users who are viewing this thread