Ore ni Trauma wo Ataeta Joshi-tachi ga Chirachira Mitekuru kedo, Zannen desu ga Teokure desu - Ch. 6 - Study Group

Dex-chan lover
First off: Did you forget a bubble on page 7, or was that blank in the raw too?

Secondly: I have no idea what the fuck happened this chapter, and for once, I suspect it's not the a problem with the TL.

This series still makes zero god damn sense to me, but I'm here for it
The way I interpret this series is that the guy lived such a crappy life that he eventually rationalized the reason for his suffering was that he is being punished for something he did in a previous life. This excuse, although seemingly flimsy and sounds like a joke, make it so that he believes the cause is from a higher power and he can hold no fault from the people around him.

Thus the series is that he has forgiven those around him, but the people who hurt him still hold regrets from their actions and lack the humility to articulate their guilt.

Dex-chan lover
this chapter actually look like normal romcom... which is actually weird on itself considering the series.

Dex-chan lover
The best thing about this manga is the MC's weird quirkiness.
(and as per what everyone is saying, I fear it may be the only thing good about this.)

Fed-Kun's army
can someone explain what his trauma is from all these women are, im confused? ik one of them, suzarika, was basically he asked her out, but she said she a boyfriend, but she starting dating someone else cus people saw the mc ask out suzarika and they started making rumors, but she didn't want that. Yet she actually liked the mc i think, her's was really confusing.

Dex-chan lover
This is actually beyond retarded. Like bruh, MC makes no sense in half his actions, like wtf?

Dex-chan lover
can someone explain what his trauma is from all these women are, im confused? ik one of them, suzarika, was basically he asked her out, but she said she a boyfriend, but she starting dating someone else cus people saw the mc ask out suzarika and they started making rumors, but she didn't want that. Yet she actually liked the mc i think, her's was really confusing.
Sister told him to disappear, pushed him down in the playground, and cracked his skull open, then ran (To get help, but he doesn't know that), Sports girl, IIRC, confessed to him, took it back, and at some point was talking shit about him, and childhood friend went out with another guy to NTR him for no good reason. After she went out with the other guy, MC was "available", so women got closer to him. And the whole "boyfriend" situation spiraled out of her control.

Contributor
This is just a standard romcom chapter now. If one jumped into this chapter without reading any of the others that came before, they'd be bamboozled into thinking this was just a run-of-the-mill normal harem romcom...

I was actually reading this chapter with some incredulity, because by the way Yukito interacted with everyone it seemed like whatever happened to him in the past was just some fever dream of mine. Was I really still reading the same manga as before? Did he forgive them all offscreen? (no, don't answer this; it's a rhetorical question)

His light-hearted comedic scenes casually included the girls who hurt and betrayed him, to the degree that he was even the one who approached Kamishiro saying he was... concerned about her. Really? I'm flabbergasted, he actually still cared about her?

Yukito's face and eyes keep saying "I'm dead inside" but his goofy words and actions are betraying his facial expressions. I don't know if I should be impressed that he's functioning incredibly well for someone supposedly broken by his past, cracking jokes together with cheerfully laughing friends, classmates and enemies frenemies(?)

Traumatic past aside I'm starting to feel like he's a younger, male version of Femme Fatale from Heisei Haizanhei ☆ Sumire-chan who has the same deadpan face and dead fish eyes, but also acts a lot goofier than one might expect.

Since novel readers apparently love replying to me with spoilers that I didn't ask for, I'll just say it again: don't waste your time; I won't read any of it.

they traumatized a guy and didnt bother to apologize or be honest at all yet they expect the guy to cater to their whims and act like nothing happened? this is some unre
The way I interpret this series is that the guy lived such a crappy life that he eventually rationalized the reason for his suffering was that he is being punished for something he did in a previous life. This excuse, although seemingly flimsy and sounds like a joke, make it so that he believes the cause is from a higher power and he can hold no fault from the people around him.

Thus the series is that he has forgiven those around him, but the people who hurt him still hold regrets from their actions and lack the humility to articulate their guilt.
hes too nice of a guy bordering on being gullible and naive to actually put the blame on the women around him

Dex-chan lover
Was the WN and LN keeping us in the dark this much originally? I feel like we got better glimpses into MC's trauma and how broken he is better in the WN, which was kinda the main selling point for this series.

Users who are viewing this thread