Ore ni Trauma wo Ataeta Joshi-tachi ga Chirachira Mitekuru kedo, Zannen desu ga Teokure desu - Ch. 2 - Bad Luck With Women

Dex-chan lover
It's actually looks comedic when it's put in chronological order. It's the equivalent of getting run over by a Truck-kun driven by a mob (elementary school bullies), family looks on and walks. And then when holding the hand of a friend thinking the friend would help the MC to his feet then gets robbed by said friend (CF), and then when trying for the last time to get up gets run over again by another passerby Basketball girl). Not hard to see why MC declares himself to be socially brain-dead on arrival (hence "I want to quit school" as his introduction). But wait! He's going to get hit by a train driven by the student council again.

And to top it all, all of them later comes back offering themselves to the MC in one form or another.
Like returning poo.

Dex-chan lover
Any girl would do, just not those two.

Can't even call it misunderstandings.

Dex-chan lover
So the sister kissing him must have been my imagination then...
Frankly His sister is just doing whatever at this point, and is the only time she does anything like that. She's confusing to us, and to the Mc. Mc has no idea what his sister is doing thinking, or why she's doing it.

Contributor
The drama so far seems so shallow that actual proper communication can likely solve all these "women problems" but of course this is also a manga where nobody is capable of it. The girls conveniently become incapable of actually saying anything to clear up whatever misunderstanding they assert that he is having. They can't even finish saying whatever it is they want to say, I don't blame him for not understanding what they fail to convey to him.

I still stand by my opinion that this reminds me of both Yumemiru Danshi and Konbini Goutou. You take Yumemiru Danshi's protagonist (plus older sister) and give him similar heroines to Konbini Goutou with a matching level of writing "skill" that story has (or doesn't).

I'd actually be disappointed to see these girls become his genuine love interests later given what appears to have happened. Childhood friend might have faked having a bf to light the fire of jealousy under him, but that's also textbook emotional manipulation. The other girl seems to have hurt him in some other way that resulted in physical injury that ended basketball as an option for him.

Dex-chan lover
Frankly His sister is just doing whatever at this point, and is the only time she does anything like that. She's confusing to us, and to the Mc. Mc has no idea what his sister is doing thinking, or why she's doing it.
A clear sign of an author that doesn't know what the fuck he wants out of his story, so he throws shit at the wall to see what sticks.

Dex-chan lover
Communication problems: The Series

Just talk about or give up, please.

Dex-chan lover
The drama so far seems so shallow that actual proper communication can likely solve all these "women problems" but of course this is also a manga where nobody is capable of it. The girls conveniently become incapable of actually saying anything to clear up whatever misunderstanding they assert that he is having. They can't even finish saying whatever it is they want to say, I don't blame him for not understanding what they fail to convey to him.

I still stand by my opinion that this reminds me of both Yumemiru Danshi and Konbini Goutou. You take Yumemiru Danshi's protagonist (plus older sister) and give him similar heroines to Konbini Goutou with a matching level of writing "skill" that story has (or doesn't).

I'd actually be disappointed to see these girls become his genuine love interests later given what appears to have happened. Childhood friend might have faked having a bf to light the fire of jealousy under him, but that's also textbook emotional manipulation. The other girl seems to have hurt him in some other way that resulted in physical injury that ended basketball as an option for him.
This is one of those mangas that keep edging the resolution of a problem so that we can point at them and feel bad or vindicated that they're being cosmically punished by a higher will: author.

Dex-chan lover
This is one of those mangas that keep edging the resolution of a problem so that we can point at them and feel bad or vindicated that they're being cosmically punished by a higher will: author.
Thing is, these kinds of stories usually involve the guilty parties do some heinous shit. Like, irredeemably horrendous. And the trend largely holds here. Like, realistically, the best case scenario for these people would be a "I'm glad you apologized. Now get the fuck out of my sight."

“Like i said that was…” that was what? WHAT? If its bothering her so much why wont she say it out loud Aaaaaaaaaaamfinish your sentence…..oh man, i can already feel this is gonna be a dumpster fire, why do i love reading trash , whats wrong with me😭🤣

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I feel ya. Until now, I've been having to make due with Google translate for the currently available chapters.
The best bet I've found (for a favorite manga of mine not updated in months for English) is to use Google Translate image mode on the available Spanish translation. With more similar grammar rules than Japanese the European languages translate MUCH better. Pronouns are sometimes still reversed since they often seem to be left out of Spanish.

You have to reload the translation page for each manga page but I just put a shortcut into the shortcut bar so it's one extra click between dragging the page image over. https://translate.google.com/?sl=auto&tl=en&op=images

Dex-chan lover
If the guy is in the picture, it's NTR. The NTR reveal is the bread and butter of the genre, but not strictly necessary. If you're reading a story of, say, childhood friends, and the boy likes the girl, then the girl starts sleeping with a third guy, it's NTR. If the guy finds out and is hurt, it's a harder NTR story. But, and you need to pay attention here, you just need A to like B, and B to sleep with someone else.
That's BSS (Boku ga Saki ni Suki datta no ni, or Even Though I Loved Him/Her First) which some consider NTR and others do not. Personally since there is no mutual romantic bond to be broken I myself don't consider it NTR but I am hardly an expert.

Dex-chan lover
That's BSS (Boku ga Saki ni Suki datta no ni, or Even Though I Loved Him/Her First) which some consider NTR and others do not. Personally since there is no mutual romantic bond to be broken I myself don't consider it NTR but I am hardly an expert.
Don't worry: I am an expert.

Users who are viewing this thread