The Goal Is to Become a Gold Spoon so I Need to Be Completely Invulnerable - Ch. 10

N2O

Dex-chan lover
How very convenient that the crown prince of the demon realm just happened to be in that narrow alley

Fed-Kun's army
I don't kniw what to say. There being a "demon prince" that rules over the slums like a noble breaks my suspension of disbelief.

Edit- oh there's a demons tag nevermind

Fed-Kun's army
meh he is most likely the ML and I don't particularly like him as of now. I know it's too soon but as readers, we're bound to have a first impression of him and mine is very negative

Double-page supporter
- Scram!
- No, you scram. (You, all.)

Dex-chan lover
Just reminds me of crap school teachers who punish the done-wrong as well as the wrongdoers...

Dex-chan lover
So the guy sees 2 armed people attacking clearly what seems to be one guard protecting 1 unarmed woman, and banishes ALL 4 OF THEM ? Nice lord , fucking retard

He probably banned her so this type of incident doesn't happen again in his area. Although, he is just shoving the problem outside basically, he probably doesn't care if she gets attacked.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah... what a trash town. Apparently it's a lawless slum, yet the prince jumps in head first into this one little fight?

Also, the trading company has some pretty trash security if a private conversation in the leader's room is able to leak so completely to their rival. Also I don't get the point in assaulting the informant, that's just bad for business.

Double-page supporter
@Braidzay My guess is he 1) doesn't like humans and 2) doesn't want the trouble makers OR the trouble magnet in his territory. If a noble lady is assaulted on his territory he'll likely have to bear some kind of concession/retaliation/responsibility for it. In short her presence is a pain in the ass.
@yanyanamy Yeah, it's not his problem. He is just pushing the problem some where it won't effect him.

Group Leader
Lol the town name is exactly what I would’ve came up with in primary school

When there are multiple MLs, oftentimes we don’t end up getting the one we want.
I like the head of the Magnolia company (Kenneth), but it’s obvious who ML will be.
Let me explain... Prince Leopold (?) isn’t getting the throne so he’s out. Kenneth isn’t a high noble so he’s also out. That leaves tsun-icecube Beaureguarde.
He’s a demon prince and he’s the cold type, plus he’s the last one to appear. It’s so obvious it hurts.

I’m sure they’ll explain his actions as just getting her out of dangers way, but as viewers it just makes him come off as a IDGAF type.

Users who are viewing this thread