The Goal Is to Become a Gold Spoon so I Need to Be Completely Invulnerable - Ch. 11

okay, I've made a decision I want her to end up with the demon lord? demon prince? whatever yeah I want him

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't you met her at your work place.. this seems highly unprofessional...

Aggregator gang
Hmm, i hope the brother come back quick and kick the stepmom and her bietch daughter outa the house

Beauregarde's (what a terrible name, lol) got my vote, I hope he's endgame.
Thanks for the update!

can we talk about how ugly the swords are
damn what is that design bnkldfbdö
thanks so much for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
Of I'm not wrong the author translated "beautiful look" trough google translation from english to french which gave us "beauregarde" lol

I'm not loving the racist attitude towards the demons. =_=; They just seem like another race of humanoids and not evil. Go make friends with that Prince MC!

Isn't she quickening the humans/demons war by selling information about the stone so early on? 🤥 Plus her brother's going to be one of the key persons in that war?? is she not worried at all just because he won in the end of the novel ( . ര ʖ̯ ര . )

I understand that for now she's only thinking of her survival but she's trying to change the storyline without thinking of the consequences.

Lol the holy or what sword? With wings lol. It looked like a card captor sakura item. Blacktown? Couldn't be more obvious. There are many musterious names like Svarton or Umbralis or whatever

Users who are viewing this thread