The Goal Is to Become a Gold Spoon so I Need to Be Completely Invulnerable - Ch. 11

So demon dude is the male lead! Ahaha I’ve finally solved the mystery (probably a bit too late... how did I not notice the pointy ears on the cover?!) 🧐

Fed-Kun's army
Everything about the demon dude and the demon parts are stupid. Everything else seems great.

Fed-Kun's army
You didn't fail at being handsome though, sir. (^q^)
Thanks for the translation!

Double-page supporter
I'm shipping the demon with our FL. *puts on my pirate hat* All other ships shall see the end of my sword and walk thee plank!

Fed-Kun's army
aye why is this fl so naive 😭😭 like the optimistic savior want to be way shes goijg about the demon prince has me feelin 😰😰

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait to see how the demon king that goes to war over magic stones and kills himself when he loses decides to switch sides and join the Fl, wonder how that plays out

AHH im so selfish, I want you guys to hurry up and catch up to the raws! BUT IM THANKFUL FOR ANYTHING YOU GIVE. So thanks for the QUALITY translations!! I enjoy your work very much

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, give the rabbit back. You can be cute after you're not holding something of sentimental value hostage.

Also, and this is just a guess, but just in case:
the demons are going to end up having some secret but very legitimate reason to want the magic stone back, like it was theirs in the first place and got stolen by the humans, and they need it to power their demon stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Can she even deliver her promise on information on the Magic Stone?

Looks like she and the demon prince are going to work together eventually. Kinda seems like she's going to derail the main plot real hard with this though.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread