The Goal Is to Become a Gold Spoon so I Need to Be Completely Invulnerable - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
I kinda want that to be an excited scream and not a scared one...

“won’t this bankrupt our family business? i better do something about this quick…” i mean, ken is ultimately helping the poor afford clothes. i doubt your mother will just suddenly give you the rights either so i’m not sure what you’re going to do.

Well, don't do anything yet before your stepmother and step sister gets kicked out of the family.

Maybe the little step brother can stay since he seems to still be innocent, but that's it.

Dex-chan lover
Now that's a scary city to live in.
Full of shadowy figures.

Thank god I found some decent translation
Finely fuck s2 they destroy my happiness

i need mmmooooaaaarreee

i just want her to freaking slap the stepmother and pluck her hair out one by one then stuff it inside her stepmom’s mouth and force her to swallow it then rip out her tounge and eyeballs and then stab her a gazillion times and then throw her half dead body into the woods to let whatever snake or animal that comes and eat her...same goes for the step sister and brother

sorry it’s a little much HAHSHD

thanks for translating

may be i am gonna in to the manhwa but this is quite boring:v the art is good no question needed about that

Fed-Kun's army
I understand why a noble would think this way, but her going "oh no my family business" because suddenly poor people are able to afford quality clothes made me cringe. Like chill you'll be okay you're an aristocrat lmao.

girl you were literally TOLD who he was???? why is this framed like an incredible moment of deduction

Users who are viewing this thread