The Goal Is to Become a Gold Spoon so I Need to Be Completely Invulnerable - Ch. 3

Revenge stories are good. This has potential.
Waiting for more chps

Thank you for the chp updatešŸ˜Š

Dex-chan lover
@Azure_1802
I know there were reasons why the Duke needed a marriage with a woman who had her own child even when he had enough children already, but shouldn't the author explain it clearer?
There is no reason in the novel, maybe later.
My mother passed away when I was a child and when I was 10 years old, I got a stepmother.
My stepmother was a woman named Marianne Ivar, a former baroness who divorced her husband. She remarried to my father and became Marianne Crescente, sat down in the Duchessā€™s seat.

on the other hand the novel said the husband was weak to his wife tear.
Marianne showed her ambition little by little in unnoticed way. She knew my father gave her special attention so she wonā€™t suffer in a new environment. She took advantage of it. She says that some of the servants ignored her and crying, ā€œI canā€™t stand it anymore. Please give all the power in the house to me.ā€ she said she would be less ignored if she has power.

My father fell for Marianne who was wistfully shaking her shoulder and crying. He quickly did what she requested, but I swear to God, I never seen any of Crescenteā€™s employees ignored her.

If you guys are really curious about why the Duke remarried... It's really up to your imagination because the author didn't provide it, since it doesn't add to the plot. For example, in both stepmother's marchen and Cinderella the fatherly character remarries because they want their children to have a mother. Also usually if the woman already has other children with her. it is believed that the father figure perceives her to be a good mother candidate to his children.

@Azure_1802 I know that one is fantasy and another is reality at least in this universe/dimension. But everything is based in the human experience, is it not? I can only say and this is me that keep reading and playing Asian games lol...ā€¦they assume you are supposed to know.

Especially in Asian games. Many times, they don't even tell you what you are supposed to do. They just tell you get this thing to get the title or it is a hidden thing... As you play along, you will get to know it otherwise you will never know. It pisses me off... I feel like many do the same even in stories.

@Darkwolfix I meant the "bad" deeds they'd done to her so far (after waking up) just didn't come off as heinous given the context that these people tried to kill her. Like you could pretty much say that this relationship looks salvageable, right? That's what I meant by "they don't seem so bad, even tho they tried to kill her"

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, if I was in her position I would just suffocate the stepmother in her sleep with a pillow. After telling her that her daughter and son will be following soon. She doesnā€™t seem any stronger and putting full weight at night would kill her. Could seen like she just died in her sleep and no one would suspect the ā€œweak sickly Dukeā€™s Daughterā€ to be able to do it.

Rudolph's like 4 step-mom he can't even read that invitation wdym šŸ˜‚

Nothing against the lil kiddo but I would plot to get him dead real quick; with no male heir the step mother have no say politically speaking. Kids get hurt all the time, she just needs to craft it carefully.

Cya

So a cinderella making a comeback and stand for herself without fairy god mother.. nice one, loved it

she could just play the tricky badass role with her knowledge, but seems like she chooses to be a double-faced as*licker and dragged the story here and there like a brainless fool šŸ‘Ž

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry but the consistency with the last panel- she didn't receive in the letter with crossed arms but- lol

did she just called adriana a pumpkin when she herself has a pumpkin colored hair

Dex-chan lover
I've just realized yet again how annoying it would be to be born a noble, having to dress up each day for no reason would not be my cup of tea

Dex-chan lover
I'm reminded of actual villainess Aria.

Do your best to keep a low profile so your abusers don't notice you cornering them!

ugh i kinda hate the stepmother and the stepsister even that little boy i hate them all lol i hope they die iā€™m sorry but i donā€™t know why but the look of that youngest stepbrother just makes me hate him even more

Users who are viewing this thread