The Goal Is to Become a Gold Spoon so I Need to Be Completely Invulnerable - Ch. 6

I'm surprised she wants money, she really have no intentions of waiting her brother to come back. Also I have the feeling he wants the bunny to have an excuse to see you again. lol

Fed-Kun's army
what's the meaning behind the rabbit again ? I mean why does she have it ?

Wow, what a weird change from the novel. In the Webnovel she anticipated that she’d need collateral or a guarantee to cover cost and snuck a ruby out to sell.

@beazacha if I remember correctly she’s trying to make sure she has money to participate in Nobel events (like clothing and such.) without relying on her stepmother for money.

Dex-chan lover
???
where did the bunny come from? Its been a while since i read the novel but it wasn’t a bunny right? It was a jewel or something? a ruby as collateral? Idk maybe im scrambling these stories up i’ve read too many

Dex-chan lover
Well, something like a doll might be useless for him, but the best colateral is the one that have a significant meaning for the owner. Be it money or a rock

Fed-Kun's army
uuuuuh that's kinda dumb, I mean her going there, not even hiding her face and selling information she should not even have...I get that she can't go retrieve the stone herself and benefit from it because it probably needs manpower and all that but putting herself in danger like this is very stupid. It won't hurt her probably because this guy is the ML or maybe the second ML but she doesn't know that -_-

i know that bunny is meaningful to her but why would she bring it to a negotiation lol. the entire scenario is just weird

Oh wow so the author changed the story from the novel?? Or was it the artist? Weird but an entertaining chapter nonetheless

they change the novel a little,in the novel she dont bring the doll but here she bring like,wtt y u bringing u doll with you for a negociation

Dex-chan lover
more like- how did he know it was something of value. I also fashion a stuff animal in my daily life- albeit its the size of my forearm and can be easily bagged. I carry it because of sentimental value, and its gotten to the point where restoration is needed because of all the rough handling. but its not very good collateral unless "it looks valuable" compared to the rest of her garments, but their is no prior text mentioning that it's a luxury good, only of its sentimental value.
he's one of the ML ft. on the cover- I hope this doesn't turn out to be a shallow harem
down in the comments below- it seems that this event is altered from the novel.

Dex-chan lover
If it's magic, you could potentially make a sympathetic link to a possession of someone, so you can track them with magic.

Asking for a personal possession and one that has feeling embedded in it would make sense.

The MC seems a bit dumb to me...like she came in and didn't even prepare for common questions that he asked her lol She seemed so intelligent in the first few chapters so its infuriating that the artist/author suddenly make her so dumb

Users who are viewing this thread