The Goal Is to Become a Gold Spoon so I Need to Be Completely Invulnerable - Ch. 7

@DaGiant_18

they completely changed it from the light novel, but the reason he says that is because she is obviously human and the dude behind him is a demon. Originally they didn't know who she was and he had her tailed so that they could confirm she wasn't a demon (demons have pointed ears). They completely changed it, but I'm guessing that's for pacing.

Since the first Prince isn't in the cover I assume he isn't really relevant or just will be in the future.... looking at how chill the Emperor is for sure looks sus, I don't trust overly friendly nobles that go out of their way just to check on a tea party. He wants something.

Dex-chan lover
I can't get over the Princess pouring her own tea and the Emporer just casually walking in😂

....this takes a completely different turn from the novel. I can't say I like it. In someplace it makes MC looks really naive. I guess I will wait a couple more chapters to see if I will continue reading this.

@beazacha actually in the novel the Emperor is great friend with the late Duke Crescente, so it's understandable if he wants to meet Adriana after a long time

Group Leader
How tf does he know what kind of dress she’s wearing underneath 😂😂😂

Fed-Kun's army
@DaGiant_18
Lmaooo i was just about to comment that too 😂😂😂

@Illiynae
I forgot where i read it, but it's the "demon prince". Which, I don't think have shown up yet

Dex-chan lover
what the hell, this is completely different from the novel 😳
- she go outside with a cloat whith a hood
- she didn't take the rabit, she take a ruby to use à a guarantee for the information
- he didn't know who she is, black hair is rare in noble family.
- he think she is a demon because her hood hide her ear (demon have elf ears) and black hair is comon in demon race, so he ask a man to follow her
- the man report that she is human, he see her ears and probably poor since MC couldn't buy new clothes in town.
- black hair is rare amount nobility, she can't afford clothe but she have a ruby, ruby aren't precious for noble but there are for comoner
- they conclude she is a maid from a healthy lord who was reward by his master whith a ruby.
- she is too poor to buy clothe but use a ruby at guarentee to sell information instead of selling it, the information must be real.

Users who are viewing this thread