The Goal Is to Become a Gold Spoon so I Need to Be Completely Invulnerable - Ch. 9

You're being attacked my dear... hahaha anyways is the demon prince ML ? coz if he is I' so happy coz i love them dark skinned hotties <3

Thanks for the update~
Pls I want the ML to be the demon crown prince!
And the second prince looks fishy~

Guys same, I'm picking the demon prince for hopefuly ml, he looks cool, but indeed we shall see

This whole time I thought the third guy on the cover was her brother, tho in retrospect of course it makes sense to put the potential male leads on the front. Wonder how he'll come into play, as well as when we get to meet her brother. Tho, seems like the story will have the first prince come out on top lol (just a guess tho)

Dex-chan lover
He has a nice vibe to him.

Wait, so you don't actually know where it specifically is? Just that it's "in this town"? Hopefully it's not that broad....

Fed-Kun's army
mf dont even kno where it is despite how dangerous she should know it is 💀💀

Thanks for the chapter!

Wow Leopold really thought he had that power lmao. That's embarrassing.
Excited to see a demon prince ML, hope he's interesting.

Aaaah, are you serious? She knows it's somewhere in a dangerous district, but has no idea where, specifically and so she just... goes and strolls around the neighbourghood? gosh. what a plan.

PS.: Is demon prince going to be another ML? 🙃
Edited to add: nvm, I've just realized it's him on the cover. Bring it on!

Aggregator gang
Ask and you shall receive....
Methinks she's gonna meet the prince next chapter XD
Thanks for the update~

Dex-chan lover
That was indeed a huge and dangerous bet.
"The magic stone is somewhere in the district ruled by the demon clan."
That's too vague and just strolling in is too optimistic.
If it was that easy to find, it would have been found a lot sooner.

I thought she had at least a bit of wits, but she's just a stupid character who relies on plot armor.

I always thought this ever since I started reading this manhwa, but the name "Crescente" made me remember Aria from "Villainess reverse the hourglass" lol. That's her adopted family name too if I remember right.

By the way, I really didn't like how the manhwa changed the story from the novel. MC from the novel is a bit naive, true, but they just make her even more dumb... the MLs also ended up knowing her identity so easily when them being anonymous and not knowing each other real identity is one of the good points in the novel...

I have a soft spot for this "antagonist" too now...
And BTW it seems we have three princes....

Users who are viewing this thread