The Goddess of Healing - Ch. 36 - The Concubine is Pregnant?

Fed-Kun's army
Is it fake? will the useless father actually have a change of heart?!

nope probably not the harpy will continue getting her way and the legitimate daughter will thwart her until she can move out with her mom, DON'T LEAVE YOUR SWEET MOM BEHIND!

Fed-Kun's army
yeah no if that scumbag father doesnt get his comeuppance then this all would have been for nothing. also that pregnancy was def fishy from the start. my thoughts? fake the pregnancy, then have the madam fight with her, then she "loses" the baby, then jiuqing and her mom will be blamed and kicked out

Aggregator gang
Wow, if she fakes a pregnancy and then frames the mom and daughter for causing her to miscarriage.... That would be quite hard to deal with.
Not for our MC, since what can't she handle ^^' but I can't imagine how she would prove their innocence, especially when the father is determined to villainize them.

Seems like everyone is on the same page, wherever the baby is real or fake, the concubine will make it seem like it died or will kill it to get the mother daughter duo. Im assuming at that point the MC will heal the ML's father and get help.

I hate him so much!!!! What if she is pregnant?! How dare he offers the place his wife was living to his lover!! Omg, my heart is beating so fast for my anger!
I don’t know if the pregnancy is real, but the thing is that I feel that she would “lost” the child and will put to blame to our girl and her mother.

Thank you so much for the translations! This is my favorite manhwa? Manhua? Idk xd but you understand <3

@Pach he is doing that because he never loved her. He loved her sister but his mother in law forced him to marry the older sister. Is it wrong that he is now going all lovely-dovely for his first and only love? no, it is not. He has the right to be happy. Is he wrong for doing it in this way? yes, he is very much in the wrong. He should divorce his first wife and leave her with good compensation for the hardship she went thru because he was cheating with her sister.

I truly hate the MC's mother. She knows her husband is a cheater and still try to act like that. I am sorry but that betray should have killed you if you are extremely emotional or make you bitter and jealous. If you have a daughter helping you and giving you hints that she is there to help you, you would do it. I am sorry but the MC's mother is not realistic and that is what is pissing me off. Shoujo's authors always look for a way to make the story continue with dumbass reasons. We have the MC no liking the general but respect him but the author is looking for ways for her to fall in love with him. He has been stalking her, he has been threatening her, he has been trying to " help her just to gain some insight, but he hasn't done anything good for her as a friend or a person who want to get to know her because he is attracted to/like her. Since he got nothing from her, he left knowing how capable she is.

Just because he is handsome, the author is saying little girl and teenagers will fall for it [ since shoujo is directed for pre-pubescent and teenagers]. The authors are giving a bad example to young readers and people wonder where young people get their ideas from.

I like the young general in the beginning, but the way he developed by the author is terrible. Yes, he helped her once or twice but only for him to get closer to her to find some info. A regular person without a love interest would do the same. It is more logical to think that he wouldn't do something so dumb and obvious if he is interested in her.

Her plan is so obvious, she will probably lose the baby and blame it on the main wife.

@Darkwolfix I think it's supposed to show the times they live in. Like what man would listen and marry the wrong woman. He clearly did it to climb a ladder. It's always more showy when you may the first versus the second. The only reason he "loves" the sister more is because she inflated his ego. If he really loved her, he'd have married her. And considering women are usually used as trophies and status boosters, the wife can't say anything since she didn't have a say to begin with. The daughter is just more apt at handling her father but there's nothing anyone could do to prevent him from having a concubine. I think you're blaming the wrong person here.

My theory: she's faking it, then she'll fake a miscarriage and make it either Su Jiuqin's or her mom's fault.

Also, about why the doctor refused to treat the general's father: I think there might be some political forces behind the situation and he didn't want to get dragged in. And now I understand why Su Jiuqin is being so cautious.

Dex-chan lover
I'd feel so gross sharing a man with my "sister" but also taking the main room from the wife? Is he really that pathetic he couldn't find her some other too use or remodel the one she's in.

Double-page supporter
Don't the servants know that she threw under the bus the last old lady servant that worked for her? Why would any servant obey a scheming concubine that killed off her henchmen when they were inconvenient? Are they all taking stupid pills?

if yall really wanna know
the aunt tries to frame the mom by having her push her down a flight of stairs but the mc steps in and pushes the aunt instead. mc is sent away to be punished but it also turns out the aunt was actually pregnant and now she can't have a kid for at least three years which is really bad bc a kid would help solidify her position in the household.

Users who are viewing this thread