The Goddess of Healing - Ch. 73 - Saying Yes and Meaning No

Double-page supporter
One, the father's mad because people are talking rumors that are completely true. Instead of having any shame, he blames the people talking and saying the truth.
Two, our MC flat out states that her problems will be solved if he stay the F away from her. (although it's too late as the princes has already begun to move, and staying away didn't really help all those other girls that the prince wasn't even interested in)
It's kind of sad she second guesses herself
Three, he actually thinks he can protect her? Is it that he just let that crazy princesskilled people and ruin the lives of whole families without care, but NOW that he likes a girl it's worth his time protecting? What a shit person. He has made no effort to protect anyone before because politics? Cold bastard, our girl can do better.
Edit: four, why is she staying in that city? Before it was because she needed to stay near to protect her Mother, but now they are out of the Su house, they should have left, maybe even to another country.

Lowkey disappointed Princess Bao Yang isn’t likable. I thought maybe she’d break free from the archetype. :/

Thanks for the update!

omggg the little general is angry plus the princess and the concubines daughter is scheming smth uwu

Thanks for the hard work! See you in the next chapter. Hehe.

i hope the ML understands why she said what she said, and that it's foolish to think that HE alone can protect her from a PRINCESS. didn't he say that it was hard for him to directly stand against the princess? also sure the MC might've been harsh with her words but it was 100% true. i just hope they both say sorry to each other and all is well... if anything MC should be the one that's angry lol

thanks for the chapter! <3

Bao Yang, oh Bao Yang, why must you be so heavy handed? Don’t you know it’s better to have a clean reputation with dirty hands? When your deeds are an open secret, you’ll be the first one people accuse.

I just KNOW there’s going to be a situation where the ML will have to pick between bao yang and her and he’ll pick bao yang but the fl will still forgive him and go back to him later, typical C drama arc. I really really wish she had built enough connections, made businesses/money to overpower bao yang in some way but she’s like a lamb going to be slaughtered

i dont know ML is mad about he can't protect her from the princess cause he'll offend someone. might as well get the fuck away. and she can push her sister cousin into the a pond and we'll never see her again

Dex-chan lover
The fact that he don't dare to stand up for her before isn't it the proof of his inability to protect her?

I mean it already well known that the general and su yang is close, now everyone know su yang is a woman with that princess disposition and FL sister toxic mouth, it will be no surprise that the princess will connect the dots. Honestly her situation is a little despairing, consider how hard a woman to have career in that age.

@Mojo
Remember the funds of the clinic that she open is from the general, so in a way he is her backer as well investor.

@mojo to be fair him in general stopping in the face of the princess for any of the previous accidents will probably damage him and his family and the people under him(and properly he don't know evrey single girl who loved him the princess has a higher chance of known more than him) + right know he love this girl and know her and she will treat his father so he have to fight but properly not directly, and in these time any high nobel or royal can pretty much destroy any family and through any (corruption/treason) charge and no one will talk cause they have their family to protect.

our mc lives in these people’s minds rent free god damn fan behavior af
thank you for the chapter!!

JiuQing looks so beautiful in the preview!
I feel for General Lin but she’s constantly one misstep away from disaster, I’d be wary in her position too.

Thanks for the update!

Double-page supporter
@mizzu321
Yup, she's pretty much trapped there now. She's tied to him because she now owes him money.
@xhuomi
All the reasons for him not stopping the princess before are also valid reasons that he will be completely incapable of protecting her.

If she didn't have her mother to protect I still say packing her bags and running off into the night would be best. A lot of these types of historical transmigration stories would be cut short if more girls would jump ship and get the hell out of dodge the moment they could. She apparently can pass as a young man and she has a skill, and I bet if she ran away to some remote countryside the villagers wouldn't care about her credentials and just be happy there was a doctor available at all. Plus she could do a side hustle of teaching kids how to write.

Trap after trap. Mannn... it's hella tough for our MC.

Thanks for the chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
I have to say, this manhua is one of my favorites- the MC doesn't immediately win her battles, the reasons keeping her from the ML are fairly understandable, and the healing skills aren't ridiculous. It's relatively progressive compared to most- mom leaves and MC doesn't try to win over past life hubby; she seems fine with him hooking up with sis as long as sis doesn't trying to use it to backstab her... sadly sis keeps listen to her shady mom. I hope we get more soon!

I was hoping she wouldn't be stupid enough to believe the stepsister, she saw first hand that she's a liar and trickster and still believed what she was saying, not even doing some background check when she has the power of a princess smh

Users who are viewing this thread