The Goddess of Healing

I've seen the raws and surprisingly it's a good read. usually I don't like chinese manhua but MC is smart and not annoying. After going back in time she doesn't let others step over her.

Male lead is not bad either, he's not arrogant, quite nice and cute.
but it's a little slow, at chapter 50 aunt and pseudo-sister are still alive and living with them (cuz dad is damn stupid)
buuuuut it's still satisfying to read cuz MC counters their plan, and real mother is also becoming strong and independent

It's the legitimate daughter goes to steal wine. Otherwise enjoying it very much.

Any spoilerrrrr? Is there a novel version of this? I went through the raw, but sadly can't understand a thing.........

Supporter
Comment before reading the 1st chapter: I'll try reading it only because the title isn't another "Emperor' Consort", "The Evil man's wife" kind of sh*t (too many novels where the MC is a woman, and the title make it like the ML is more important...)...

Comment after Chap.15: Strangely funny and interesting :)

This is definitely much better than other Chinese manhuas. There aren't sudden unexplained jumps in the plot line- the storyline flows a lot smoother! Recommend!
I also like that the MC isn't some vulnerable female that can't stand up for herself and lets misunderstandings pile up.

Evil mother daughter duo.

Hope they get their just desserts. Really I’m reading for all those evil ppl to get their comeuppance

Go mc go! Protect and destroy!

Thank you translators for yet another new chapter 🙏🏽 This is definitely one of my favorite comics right now, I love the MC so much! The art is very pretty and I’m excited to see how the story continues to progress ^^

Thanks for the quick updates recently, I'm really enjoying the story.

Users who are viewing this thread