The Goddess of Healing

The mother will take a while to accept things, I guess it's just her nature that she sees good in people, and fails to realise their true nature. However, once she does, she will stand her ground and will support our MC always. ๐Ÿ˜Š MC is such an interesting character though, she is not op like some other manhua MCs, and she is not dumb (praise the heavens). Also the ML is such a gem, they make a perfect match. ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ‘

You may prepare yourselves for the long haul as the most recent chapter in the raws is 76 and the same shit is going on. This isnt slow, its fucking glacial. Which is fine if you read it in a big chunk but is torturous week to week

It's hard for me to believe that the mother is so naive... It's really annoying too. If you don't wanna fight for yourself, then please fight for the sake of your daughter. Don't be a pushover

I'm sorry, I can't keep reading this. The FL is useless and the mother is even more so. I get that this is a build up and that eventually everyone will get what they deserve, but this is too much, I can't keep reading a story where I literally hate everyone including those I'm supposed to be rooting for. I'll come back to in 4-5 years to see what has happened
Love the artwork though.

I agree with others, I'm just going to wait a couple months/years for more chapters to update because I'm getting mad just reading the current ones. I know ancient China had women abide by the Three Obediences and Four Virtues but I hate seeing them with such weak personalities.

Hi, I went ahead and looked at the Chinese untranslated version up to like ch 74. I can't read Chinese but the pictures showed me enough for me to drop this. Hopefully I'm using the spoiler thing correctly since I've never commented before lol.
- they appear to leave the house after getting fed up (both MC and mother)
- MC goes and does medicine
- it looks like MC's mom divorces the useless dad
- anddd unfortunately the aunt and her daughter (forgot their names) keep trying to cause trouble for MC repeatedly. It gets old.
- on the plus side, MC gets closer to the general but that's to be expected.

I'm pretty into to this manhua so I made a Twitter where I can post chapter summaries. Did Chapter 25 and will try to do up to Chapter 30 tomorrow.
https://twitter.com/jiuqingspoilers/status/1266497808355426304
Don't drop this y'all it's good. If the TLs want me to stop I can stop.

Guys, those who are affraid she will just sit still and do nothing, you're wrong.
Around chapter 75-77
The crap cousin tries to get married/engaged to that guy from previous life, and FL (with her mom) crash the place and bring some dude who is somehow related to the snake woman. The shitty husband gets 'ewww you lied to me you hoe' kinda vibe, and even kicks the snake woman, lol. So yeah, karma is coming for them. ๐Ÿ˜Ž (oh, the snake also tries to kill them, but won't spoil much huhuhu...)

@MerriLee3s Sorry, the recent chapters don't show him getting his mind back, HOWEVER
when FL and mom decide to leave the house/family, he sort of remembered how his wife was kind and all, and he also ditches the snake a few times to go spend time wif his wife. Wife still divorces him.

I'm too lazy to comment on chapters but I like it so far so I'll comment my review here. โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… FULL STARS SO FAR.

I want to drag out that mother and daughter pair and beat the shit out of them in public until they have to ask our lovely and beautiful fl for help ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Thank you to the scanlation team for the update! ^^

Loved this chapter, Jiuqing is an icon ๐Ÿ˜‚ The aunt and cousin are the worst, so love seeing them be put in their place ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Hype for the next chapter!

I usually don't really like manhuas but I like the development of this, I'm curious about what will happen

Users who are viewing this thread