The Goddess of Healing

Dex-chan lover
This isn’t dropped right? Been awhile and I know the raws are further ahead by a lot :p been busy? I hope nothing bad has happened to anyone in the translation group.

I want her dad to be sick, poor and living in a lonely life for the rest of his life. What a scumbag!

Ugh! I don't like it! And I read up to chapter 58, hah...

Maybe I'm too harsh, but I don't like smarmy male leads who think posturing with a smirk makes him hot shit, and I don't like weak white lotuses who take forever to finally get revenge when it's actually really simple and easy. I don't like overly stupid cannon fodders and villains, either. This is just perpetuated drama, by this point. I get that the author's trying to prolong the story, but really...

No, I'm sure I'm in the wrong here, it's okay. I'm just not into how not vicious the female lead is. She went through all that crap before, and still doesn't know how to make a hard stance, is my opinion, but since what I think she should do is assassinate her father, then frame the two frauds, maybe I'm the problem.

You just need to get him drunk and sleep with him?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Group Leader
@CanGo I haven’t been translating (only quality checking, most of the time,) but I’ve passed it on to our lovely translators!!!! Thank you so much!! 💖💖💕💕💓💕💖🥰💕💕

this has surprisingly good plot and art, compared to most of the other manhua I've read.

I have to say, of all the chinese webcomics about a reincarnated doctor getting revenge on the people who wronged her with the help of a mysterious/rich/handsome benefactor, this one is by far my favourite!

@cinnamoncookie To be fair, in this case,
she owes him a life debt and, more importantly, he's essentially investing in her business. Meaning, if it goes badly because of a reputation problem or whatever, it'll be bad for him too. (And of course in the time period, it would be seen as very inappropriate for women to WORK, so much as deal with that kind of thing.) Still annoying, though ://
It's probably better to comment on the chapter in question, though, since it's not about the whole series.

@livescened i know... But he just demand her like she's his property. Just because he saved her that doesn't mean he owns her. She can pay him back... Isn't she saving his dad? So that's payment for saving her as for the business... Unless big boss comes to be a patient she's stuck with what she has. Or he wants her to get bad rep from turning away all the male patient ☺️

" I don't like weak white lotuses who take forever to finally get revenge when it's actually really simple and easy."

I'd be interested to see what you consider "really simple and easy"?

Users who are viewing this thread